ALOHA IN FINLAND WIDDLE BABIES <3
Today was A TYPICAL FUN DAY!!!!!!!
During recess I went to refill my watty-botty. OK I KNOW EVERYONE DOES THAT EVERYDAY BUT TODAY WAS DIFFERENT!!!!!!!! Before going, I said "WHO WANTS TO REFILL THEIR BOTTLE?!?! GOING ONCE GOING TWICE GONE!!!!!" And I suddenly heard this very feminine voice say "Ahhhhhhhh, wait Yunise!" So me and Jolene turned around to see who that lovely soprano voice belonged to and WE SAW CHENGPEI SMILING HAPPILY AT US WITH HIS WATERBOTTLE IN HIS HANDS HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA. OMG WE REALLY THOUGHT IT WAS A GIRL. Anyway, after refilling the water bottles, I felt this cold and wet sensation on my leg so I looked down AND FOUND THAT SOMEHOW THE WHOLE FRONT OF MY SKIRT WAS WET?!?!?! BUT I DIDN'T EVEN SPILL ANY WATER!!!!!! I went back to class and told Jolene and she said "OMG U PEED IN UR PANTS" and Sixuan turned around and said "WHAT?!?! YUNISE!!!!!!!!!!" AND EVEN CHENG PEI WAS LIKE "OMG DISGUSTING" AHHHHHHHHHH STUPID JOLENE NOW EVERYONE THINKS IM A LOSER WHO PEES IN MAH PANTS BUT AHM NOT!!!
LAST PERIOD OF THE DAY WAS CHINESE!!!!! :D LOL CAI YIFEI WAS WEARING MISMATCHING SOCKS!!!!! Me and Lockin observed his socks for a while, and came to the conclusion that he probably mistook them as one identical pair because both socks had eagles on them. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE WAS THAT ONE HAD GREEN&YELLOW STRIPES WHILE THE OTHER HAD BLUE&RED STRIPES LOL. I HONESTLY THINK THEY ARE THE UGLIEST SOCKS I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!!!!!! I mean, SERIOUSLY?!?!? Eagles with stripes?!? The stripes aren't even red, blue and white, LIKE AMERICA'S FLAG!!!! CAI YIFEI HAS BAD TASTE :(
After that was AEP!!!! IT WAS TEEEERRIBLE I ONLY DREW ONE VERY SHITTY PICTURE AND DID 3/4 OF MY FIRST PREP BOARD :( Most of the time I just chatted with Sarah and Sherlyn and Lockin and laughed at my old pictures together with them!! AHHHHH THIS IS TERRIBLE IM BECOMING A SLACKER. OH LOL Sarah told me to write more about the b@nd l053rs like DISGUSTION PIMPLE STROKER GECKO!!! <3 AHM HONORED. I always thought all my rants about band were trivial and boring LOL.
OHHHHH I ALMOST FORGOT!!!! I wanted to write about the death of a Psycho Pass character!!!!! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ SPOILERS OR DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT PSYCHO PASS IS, PLEASE SKIP THIS PARAGRAPH. ARGH I REALLY MUST TALK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!! So........ BABY KAGARI DIED!!!!!!!!!! He was such a cute COOL AND DROP DEAD HANDSOME ENFORCER!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I FELT LIKE CRYING WHEN HE DIED. WHY DIDN'T HE DODGE THE LETHAL ELIMINATOR?!?! ALL HE DID WAS SMILE AND SAY "You've gotta be kidding me...." IN SUCH A SAD AND RESIGNED MANNER AND IT REALLY BROKE MAH HART BECAUSE JUST 10 MINUTES AGO I WAS THINKING "OMG KAGARI IS SO BRAVE AND NOBLE!!!! GO KAGARI!!" Of course, I already sort of KNEW he would die because there was so much foreshadowing throughout the episode, BUT IT WAS STILL TOO MUCH TO BEAR!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH. H8 THAT STUPUD B1+CH WHO KILLED HIM!!!!!! >:((( And the worst part is that today, Lockin told me that the other enforcers just thought that he ran away?!?? LIKE A COWARD?!? WTF!!!! HE DIED SUCH A NOBLE DEATH PROTECTING THE STUPID SCREWED UP SIBYL SYSTEM AND YET TO THE PEOPLE AROUND HIM, HE WAS A COWARD??!? THAT'S SERIOUSLY TRAGIC AND PLAIN STUPID. Can you imagine jumping into a river to save a drowning child and dying? And then having people at your funeral say "she died because she was a stupid loser delinquent who wanted to play in the river LOL"?!????? Assuming that I'll still be a sentient entity after death, I'LL BE SOOOOSOSOSOSOOO PISSED!!!!
URGH I JUST REMINDED MYSELF ABOUT BEING PISSED. I THINK ABISHIT JUST INSULTED ME ON FACEBOOK?!? HRMMMM?!?? HRMMMMMM?!?!??!??? A lot of people were rude to me today I.e: ABISHIT and a bim-Bo (who is not arrleesharr) BUT!!!!!!!! Because I am a magnanimous being, I have decided to withhold my incredibly witty comebacks, to save them from the humiliation that they might face from their peers. Who knows, they may one day recall my gracious actions and decide to devote themselve to me and become my slaves. Suzumiya Haruhi once said "We should follow the spirit of catch and release. After all, they may return the favour in the future!"
HHAHAHAHHAHA THE QUOTE WAS SO INAPPROPRIATE IT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE IN THIS CONTEXT LOL
Inspiring quote of the day: "Everyone is a genius. But some are more genius than others." -Me
PICS: FAREWELL GORILLA YAN AND PERVERT JOLNE