Whenever an acquaintance sees me on my Instagram and says "OH You have INSTAGRAM?!" and proceeds to ask for my username to follow me, I cry internally because it means I have to #followback because it is NOT acceptable to NOT follow them because if I don't they will think I'm a prick.
ANYWAY ALOHA BBYS!!!!!!!!! TODAY WAS A PERFECT DAY <3 The only bad thing that happened was that I MET DISGSTING GECKO, but it turned into something good :)))))))
SO WHY WAS MAH DAY SO ABSOLUTELY FARTABULOUS?!?! Firstly, BECAUSE I GOT SILVER FOR NAPFA 5 STATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Many of you will probably just scoff because you're muscular monsters who get gold annually, BUT SILVER IS A GREAT ACHIEVEMENT FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME, WHO ALWAYS FAILS 3/5 STATIONS. IT WAS A MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did 10 inclined pull-ups FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MAH LIFE. And my normal is 2-3!!!!!! I think I finally used my "back muscles" because the first 9 were seriously easy. I didn't use any strength at all and just felt a different group of muscles at work!! Then suddenly I lost the feeling and had to use my arm muscles again :( AND I STRUGGLED TO GET 10 LOL. Next, it was shittle run!!!! Very sucky, but at least a D. Then... SIT-UPS!!! CONGRATS 2 ME I DID 28!!!!! YES IT'S LOUSY AND EVERYONE ELSE DID 31 BUT MY NORMAL IS 20!!!!!!!!! YIPPEEDEEEE!!!! Then, sit and reach. A, obviously, since I cheat every year. And finally....... STANDING BROAD JUMP MAH BIGGEST BADDEST NEMESIS!!!!!! IT WAS REALLY BAD BECAUSE MY INITIAL SCORES WERE 149, 140, AND 141!!!!! FAIL!!!!!!! :'( But ms Tan Jo-Sie is so kind! She told me to run a little before trying again. So I did, and got 151!!!!! :D BUT she could see that I still wasn't satisfied, so she took out a GIGANTOROUS SUPER TALL STOOL AND PUT IT AT THE 40CM MARK AND TOLD ME TO JUMP OVER IT. IT WAS SO CRAZY!!! Not to mention, there were also beanbags at the 151cm mark!!! And a mattress at 2m because everyone was afraid I would fall flat on my face LOL. So I jumped, and got...... 155!!!!!! HEHEHEHEEE I was so touched when everyone cheered <3 BUT I REALLY WANTED TO GET A SILVER SO I SAID I WANTED TO DO IT ONE LAST TIME!!!!!! SO SHE MOVED THE STOOL EVEN FURTHER AND WE ALL JUST HELD OUR BREATHS AND GUESS WHAT I GOT??!?!?!? 160CM!!!!!!!!! A SILVER!!!! :DDD YIPEEDEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Everyone congratulated me, but I really couldn't have done it without their support and Tan Josie and her trusty stool :') Thanks everyone!!!! I treated meself to milk tea after that :))))))))
UREGHHHHH WE HAD BAND AFTER P.E. Gecko is soooooooo disgusting. BUT I HAD THE SATISFACTION OF DISSING HIM LOL. Scene 1: Shitass gecko said "eh go and teach the juniors how to keep their instruments" while I was doing a math question so I just said "WAIT" 382729291 times so he finally left me alone and poor Sherlyn had to teach them in the end LOL SORRY.
Scene 2: DA PIMP asked us which note of the chord we were playing, the first, third, or 5th, AND WE WERE OBVIOUSLY PLAYING THE FIRST BUT GECKO, BEING THE IGNORANT SHIT THAT HE IS, KEPT INSISTING THAT WE WERE PLAYING 5. BUT THE DA PIMP SAID THAT I WAS CORRECT SO I TURNED TO GECKO AND HISSED "IT'S SOOOOO OBVIOUS, WHY ARE YOU SO STUUUUUUPID?!!" [ok I think I went a little overboard here, BUT IT'S PAYBACK FOR YOUR PREVIOUS ACTIONS, LOSER] and he just stared at the floor and said "sorry lah" and I actually felt a little bad. Being evil just doesn't suit me :(
Scene 3: He said "I'm so tired" to me 7297193 times today, and I just grunted in reply each time he said it TO SHOW THAT I DONT REALLY GIVE A SHIT.
HAHHAHAHAHAA LOL I JUST REALIZED THAT MY ACTIONS SOUND SO TRIVIAL AND MAKE ME LOOK LIKE THE STUPID ONE BUT WHO CARES, I AM SATISFIED.
Another reason today was fabulous: Gorilla Yan said that our presentation was well structured! LOL But I sucked at answering questions though. Urgh I really stuttered a lot. When answering Nicole's question I think I said "urm........national organizations can be in charge of these....uh..... Prosjsjs-PROCESSES, and maybe......private companies can, like, um, uhhhhhhhhh, INVEST IN IT OR SOMETHING." AND GORILLA YAN CRINGED AT MY SHITTY DISJOINTED SENTENCE LOL. OMG THINKING ABOUT IT MAKES ME WANT TO DIG A HOLE AND LIVE UNDERGROUND FOREVER.
Yet another reason why today was a good day: I managed to solve a moderately difficult physics question! :D