“You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and
think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll
learn things you never knew you never knew." - Pocahontas”
ALOHA BABIES!!!!!! LOOK HERE'S MAH NEW FAV SONG <3 AKA the Opening theme of Psycho Pass!!!! It's absolutely amazing because the tune is unusually unique, the vocals are painfully beautiful, and EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS PERFECT, EVEN THE TV-SIZED VIDEO WHICH HAS BEAUTIFUL BLOOD CELLS AND EXCITING SCENES ETCETC. I love the Ending theme too, but I didn't have time to put a link and ahm using mah phone now so I can't :'( Anyway, I'm definitely gonna learn how to play it on the piano!!!!!! Obviously it won't be as nice, since the electric guitar is what really attracts the listeners, BUT I REALLY REALLY LIKE IT ALOT SO IM STILL GONNA LEARN IT!!!!
Speaking of which, I think there's something wrong with my right hand :'( The connective muscle/tissue between my index finger and thumb HURTS. Also, the ball of my thumb has this achy sort of feeling?!?! I have narrowed down the possibilities and arrived at the conclusion that this is either due to using my phone excessively or playing the piano excessively. I THINK IT'S THE LATTER SINCE YESTERDAY MY MUSIC LESSON WAS 1.5 HOURS :( Ughhhhhhh
OHYEAH TODAY ME AND ETHAN AND JIEYING WERE INVOLVED IN SCHOOL TOURS!!!!!!! To be 100% honest, it was very boring. Our only visitors were people who were waiting for their tour to start, and whenever they finally reached my section, THEIR TOUR WOULD START AND THE GUIDE WOULD CALL THEM OUT!!!!!! I felt kind of useless lol. OH AND!!!!!!!!!! I AM SUPER SUPER DUPER MCZUPER PISSED AT THE SCHOOL!!!!!! THEY REMOVED THE BIRD NEST FROM OUTSIDE THE BOOKSHOP?!?! SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?! BECAUSE OF THE VISITING PARENTS?!?!?!?! THE SCHOOL NE'ER FAILS TO DISAPPOINT ME. What they did was extremely horrible because you can't just relocate a bird's nest as and when you please, especially when the mother bird is incubating her eggs! Animals get stressed very easily, and when they do, they might kill their young or just DIE!!!!!! I really hope the bird and its eggs are safe :(
Anyway, it was very late when I reached home because all the buses were full ;( Me and mah sis had a H-2-H talk after her math tuition and after I watched 5 episodes of Psycho Pass :)))))))))) I really feel at ease when I talk to my sis, probably because we partially share the same genetic make-up or something. AND I REALIZED THAT EVEN THOUGH WE ARGUE AND DO EVIL STUFF TO ONE ANOTHER ALL THE TIME, I STILL REALLY LOVE HER A LOT <3
OK GOODNIGHT