SO ANNOYED!!!!! What's the point of spending ages to practice and perfect a piano piece when no one I know is going to hear it?! Ugh Whatevs I don't care if no one wants to go for my recital anymore >:((((((( Even mah own mom doesn't want to go becuz she probably thinks I suck!!!!!! So sad it's going to be mah first and last public performance but ahm gonna be all alone...alone.....alone.........
Whatevs. I don't need anyone's support anyway. Gonna eat a KFC meal after the performance ;9
ANYWAY, I got mah retainers today!!!! The bottom one doesn't really fit but I can't remake them becuz a new set costs $600 :( fortunately, the one for my upper teeth fits perfectly :)))) I feel sort of sad, though. BECAUSE I'LL NEVER SEE DUMB ARTHUR AND HIS NURSE EVER AGAIN. BYE BBY ARTHUR! BYE WOMAN! BYE ORAL IMPLANT AND SURGERY PLACE!!!!
HEEEEEEE JEREMY BECAME MAH MAMMY. To help me with my phone addiction, Jeremy will confiscate mah phone during lessons!!! YAY