HaLLo MaH n@M3 iS YuNsiE
ME AND MAH BUDS CELEBRATED BABY LOIN'S BARFDAY TODAY!! :DDD It was REALLY REALLY fun!!!!! Happy 16th barfday!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy it while you can, you'll be 60 before you know it :'( OH Loinsy and Jemery got me belated birthday pressies too! :D
It was a nose sharpener and a shock pen from a gag shop! :DD HAHAHAAA I WENT AROUND TRICKING EVERYONE INTO ZAPPING THEMSELVES THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE DAY!!! HEEEEE IT WAS FUN <3
Okay, moving on to a more serious topic: Death. I've always thought that death was something we would only encounter late in our lives, but it seems like death strikes whenever and wherever it wants to. For me, death has suddenly become so... so
tangible. I mean, I understand that death has the ability to appear both systematically and sporadically, but still, the realization struck me pretty hard. Yes, nothing can escape the clutches of death, and nothing can tell when the Grim Reaper will come to claim your soul. And although dying is inevitable, it's still really sad, isn't it. We leave behind everything that we have worked for and gained in the course of our life; our family, people who we love, relationships, material wealth, etc.etc. It makes me feel regretful that I've wasted most of my life without properly cherishing everything around me. Anyway, if you haven't really, given it much thought, please think about it.
To end off, here's a memorably beautiful quote from a book that I read around 7 years ago:
"Anthony, all your life people are going to tell you to stop and smell the roses. But they usually won't tell you why. So let me give you one good reason, the one I learned too late. There are no gardens in the Land of the Dead. You have to embrace life now, Anthony - now, while you're still a part of it. Grab it to you. See it, feel it, hold it, love it. Don't let it pass you by, boy. Don't shut yourself off from it. Because the truth is, you never know what moment is going to be your last, what scent, what sound, what smell will be the last one you experience. Make it good. Make it real." -Horace Walker