HAI BBYS ☆〜(ゝ。∂) <--------- THE 2ND CUTEST JAPANESE EMOJI EVER
HALP!! I think I've been too "into" my role as the resident delinquent/anti-social hermit/annoying shitass because mah parents are forcing me to go to some stupid youth group BBQ to "make some friends" >:(((( But I don't wanna go!!!!! So stupid all the delinquents whom I'm not-associated-with will be there together with dumb adults who will ask me inane and repetitive questions about school!! UGH. I guess I'll just sit inconspicuously in a dark corner and hope that nobody will try to be friendly with me.
Speaking of which, I think I'm really becoming an awkward anti-social hermit :'((((((( DUM JIEYING SAID THAT I WAS VERY AWKWARD ON THURSDAY AND I THINK SO TOO. IN FACT, I THINK EVERYDAY IS AN AWKWARD DAY. On nights when I'm not being my usual intellectual self, I'll think about the things I did earlier that day and get the urge to commit sweeside from embarrassment. HALP AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS THIS WAY?!? OMG SHEEEEET IM BECOMING A SHITASS CHIOBU WITH STUPID CHIO PROBLEMS.
Sonia Touch-mah-rican's advice is STUPUD!!! Having a blog doesn't make my writing skills improve. On the contrary, I CAN FEEL MY COMMAND OVER THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE SLIPPING AWAY :'((( (okay maybe this is because I write incoherently using stupid baby language and C-grade syntax, BUT STILL!!!!) And I don't ever put my paragraphs in PEEL FORMAT!!! Imagine how stupid it'll sound:
Love is an essential part of our lives. According to statistics provided by the Societal and Human Interaction Institute of Technology aka S.H.I.I.T, 94% of humans shrivel up and turn into dried prunes at age 39 while the remaining 6% turn into either highly active fungi or angiosperms which produce an average of 42 children/min. It is 42 because it just is. 42 is the answer to everything in the universe. Why, you may ask. That is because a Maccy's Big Mac contains 42% of the recommended daily intake of salt. Hence, potatoes are ugly.
DUMB. If I wrote like that everyday, I would have 0 fans.
Ok enough about meself.
SO LUCKY. Ethan is going to Ocean Park in Hong Kong!!! I want to go there too!!!!!!!!! I actually went there once, when my age was just one digit. BUT I STILL REMEMBER MAH FAVOURITEST PART OF OCEAN PARK. A dark room with all the COOLEST DEEP SEA CREATURES FROM AROUND THE WORLD!!!!! Mah favourites were the Leafy Sea-Dragon, the gigantic manta-ray and the BEASTIFUL jellyfishies!!!!! SO CUTE. I really love deep sea creatures ALOT!!! Here's an inexhaustive list of D.S.Cs that I want to see in mah lifetime:
1. Oarfish
2. Sand Dollar!!!! It's a cute flat pancake thingamajig that can be found on the sea bed.
3. Loch Ness Monster. Yes, I know there is no proof of its existence currently BUT IT EXISTED IN THE PAST AND IT WAS CALLED A MAUISAURUS.
YAWWWWWW THINKING ABOUT THE BEAUTIFUL DEEP BLUE SEA IS MAKING ME SLEEPY SO GOODNIT BABIES.