KUHNNICHIWA BBYS <3
Today Sloth and SHERL and I and the whole band went for band exchange at Serangoon Secondary!!!! It was o-Kay. I think I played quite well! :DDD I actually followed LEIRA'S dumb instructions and played WITH EMOTION. Also, for the first time in mah LYFE, I didn't rest the clarinet on my legs!!!! I've been doing that for the past 2 years because I read on google that if you rest the clarinet on your thumb for too long, it'll go numb and eventually you'll lose all feeling in it!!!!!! And there was this once where mah BBY thumb really went numb for 1 week :'(((( I was soooo scared!!!!!! I really thought I would be a cripple 5eva. Anyway, today was a good day :D Well, for me at least. I dunno what happened in the end, but everyone was really grumpy and sad and mad?!??!?!?!?? And the bus ride back was super scary. Everyone(except me and BBY sloth who was daydreaming) looked so grim and sad while pot-bellied L.S.S scolded us over stupud stuff. The percussionists were dumb today!! >:(((( They didn't bring their drumsticks & mallets, so they had to borrow them from another school. And another school's missing tambourine was found in OUR school's box!! That was what L.S.S was scolding us about. And also some other stuff but I fergot what so it musn't have been very important. OH RIGHT She was mad because we weren't listening to the other bands!! HEHEHEHEEHEHHE I WAS GUILTY OF THAT CRIME!!!!!!! Actually the other bands were quite good, BUT THE PIECES ALL START TO SOUND REPETITIVE AFTER A WHILE!!!! :'(( So I just read David Thorne's new book online :D I think it's better than falling asleep!! 90% of Bedok View Secondary's band was fast asleep just 20 minutes into the presentation!!! TSK TSK.
The whole thing ended around 1.45. Since the canteen wasn't open, I ate Maccy's for lunch! :9 OH I upgraded mah coke to a Mocha Frappe. IT WAS A BAD CHOICE. I drank half the mocha frappe on the way back, and when I finally reached home, I was so full that I nearly exploded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGHHHHH I COULDN'T ENJOY MAH FRIES AT ALL :'(((( But the Mocha Frappe was good ;9 Not as good as Starbucks or anything, but still good :)))
I WANT TO VISIT AN OCEANARIUM. IF ONLY I WAS IN JAPAN OR AUSTRALIA OR TIBET OR SOMEWHERE NICE WITH LOTSOV COOL SEA CREATURES.
Pics:
1. Fat Leira being a sneaky ninja and spying on the other bands. AND DONT ASK ME HOW CHENG PEI'S BUTT CAME INTO THE PICTURE BECUZ I DONT KNOW EITHER.
2. Big Ass Fan
3. JOLENE AND HER TRIPLE FAT ROLLS + DRAMATIC FLUTE JUNIOR ACTING AS JULIET FROM THE BALCONY SCENE.