Hai babies!!!! I feel so bad for NOT posting a long post yesterday :'(( I love spending time to write about mah lovely week every Friday, BUT UNFORTUNATELY I WAS TOO BUSY WATCHING WRECK IT RALPH AND TALKING TO MAH FWEN AND STUFF THIS WEEK. So........ IM GONNA DO ONE OF THOSE 100 questions thing!!!! :DDD Please don't scoff and say "OMG YUNSIE IS BECOMING A DUMB CHIOBU DIS BLOG SUX 5EVA!!!"!!! I'll cry :'(((((
But first, TODAY I FINISHED WATCHING DEXTER Season 3!! :D Ok sadly the ending of the main plot SUCKED. So basically, Dexter got kidnapped, then he escaped, tussled with the villain, snapped his neck, left his body for the police and went home...... IN 15 MINUTES. It was soooo anticlimactic. The sub-plot was quite good though. Dexter revealed his true self to this random Cuban man called Miguel Prado (worst name I've ever seen) and they started killing people together an he became Dexter's first friend and all, BUT!!!!!!! PLOT TWIST!!!!!!!!!! Miguel actually just wanted to learn the art of murder to kill his rival!!!!!!(And he also sent the villain to kill Dexter) So Dexter had to kill him in the end, which was kind of sad. But the development of his character was really good! I really thought Miguel was a friend!!!! Ugh, I can't believe I felt sorry for him when Dexter kept him out of his little murder ritual in the beginning. All in all, I give the show 7/10 stars! Better than season 2 but season 1 was the best ;9
OK HERE 100 QUESTIONS :D
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
The scar on mah chinny chin chin; Me and mah delinquent primary school friends were playing crocodile when I tripped and fell. Apparently, it was pretty bloody because everyone screamed and ran away when I stood up :'(
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
NUTHIN. But when I get mah own house, I'll collect MOOSE HEADS and mount them all over mah house and mah room <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="">
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
I grind mah teeth!!!!! Once, it was so loud that I woke myself up!!!!
4. WHAT KIND OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
HEAVY DEATHMETAL LIKE OZZY OSBOURNE OR MARILYN MANSON
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
7.26pm
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
Tony Roma's St. Louis Babyback Ribs...... Ohh yeahhhh *licks lips*
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
Zibooboo mah deceased hamster :'(
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
BABY LAPTOP MAH TOYS AND WALLET AND EVERYTHING
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
164cm and shrinking :'(
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Only when I look at those minuscule little Cboxes on people's blogs. Which is why I don't have one :)))
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Yes.......when I imagine the silhouettes of the things in my room to be people..........
12. THE LAST THING TO MAKE YOU CRY?
Sonia Tajmarican :'(
13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
Being forgotten and never existing. And ovarian cancer.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Mmmmmmmm ;9 Curly golden hair and blue eyes..... *weenksweenks*
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT?
Nowhere, sadly :'( I THINK I WILL DIE A VIRGIN.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Milk.
17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
PEPPERONI BARBECUE SAUCE TERIYAKI SAUCE HAM BELL PEPPERS AND CHEEEEEESEEEEE LOTS OF CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE.
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
THE PIZZA FROM QUESTION 17.
19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?
Green! :D
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
NO! That's gross!!
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
A pink mogu bear :))))))
22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
Dunno
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
NO
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
UNIQLO BECAUSE I LOVE IT
25. WHO IS YOUR FAV FEMALE/MALE CELEBRITY?
Mailee Cyrus <33 data-blogger-escaped-br="">
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
YIS MAH BBY LEGOLAS <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="">
27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
It's a dog u stupid or WAT
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Yes. Can you even control who to love?!???
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
7
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
NEITHER
32. FAVORITE QUOTE?
"I need to take a piss" -Luffy
33. FAVORITE PLACE?
Norway
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
Oh, I've been out of the US and travelled to Singapore quite a few times. I even have a house there! And a family. And a dog. And a life.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
NOTHING AHM A STRONG BLACK WOMAN WHO AIN'T AFRAID OF NUTHIN
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
Neon Trees!!!! :DDD
37. FIRST JOB?
One of those hobos on the street who give out flyers that no one ever takes ;'(
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
YES
39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOULMATE?
OF COURSE!!! It's just that not everyone gets to meet theirs, which is kind of sad :(
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
Eating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
Yes.... colorectal surgery....
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
MAH BEAUTY BOTH INSIDE AND OUT <3 and my immense modesty.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
Yeh
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Anything is fine as long as it was chosen sincerely :))))
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND THEIR NAMES?
7. Beth, Maureen, Dickory, Shitti, Doreen, Wallace, Andre.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
An ol' granny from the bible :(
47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?
BEING AN ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKE(D) ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?
Being there with all mah delinquent homeys _|_
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
Random unreadable Japanese brand
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
YIS
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Meat
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
Playing with mah retainers
53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?
YES SADLY :(
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Obviously!!!! I'll be my own slave <3
55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?
Ew no obviously.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Yeah!!!! I hate disgusting unhygenic hobos who don't clean themselves!!!!! (But i am okay with real hobos who dont have homes)
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
I THIKNK ABOUT HAPPY THINGS
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
Mah Mogu bear!!!!!!!!!!! <3
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE
093740274923640963
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID
YES I LOVED THAT TRICERATOPS AND THE GREEN DILOPHOSAURUS OR WHATEVER THAT WAS!!!!
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
MAC AND CHEESE GIMME GIMME GIMME
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
A good personality and a thinking brain :9
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Yunsie <3
67. IF YOU HAD A SUPER POWER WHAT WOULD IT BE?
THE ABILITY TO CONTROL FIRE!!! :D Like Ace1!! Or metal like Magneto!
68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW ( ANIMATED OR LIVE) ?
Prison Break and Death Note
69. WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES?
Teach them the meaning of fear
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
COOKIES AND CREAM/ RUM AND RAISIN
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
LOL YES
72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM?
YEA
73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?
Sleep
74. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE OLDER?
Norway or Finland so I can see the aurora borealis!! :D But i'll most likely get a shitty HDB flat that costs $1,000,0,00,00,0,0,,00000 in sad hot Singapore
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
I dont really care :6
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
All Imperfect Things! :D
77. THE LAST THING YOU DRANK?
Some random korean drink that tasted like a mixture of hawthorne and blood and sweat and blended poop
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Jolene Chua!!!!
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Their VOICE.
80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
Draw, eat, fantasize, read, spy on neighbours, things that a normal 16 y/o girl would do i guess.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
????????/????????
82. Favorite season?
Winter! Spring! Autumn! Anything but summer :6
83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF DESSERT?
Chocolate tarts! Pudding! Anything sweet, really :9
84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND?
YES :)))))))))))))))))))
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
Black
86. EYE COLOR?
BLACK LIKE SATAN'S SOUL
87. SHOE SIZE?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO I HAVE BIG FEET ;'(
88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Popeye's!
89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
Tony Roma's :999999999999
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?
YESSSSS I LOVE IT
91. WATCH TV TODAY?
No Singapore TV sux
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
MAH BARFDAY 3rD FEB
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
YEs!!! Piano and clarinet currently BUT I WAS TRAINED TO BE A PRIMA DONNA AT THE TENDER AGE OF THREE. SEE ME FOR A LIVE DEMONSTRATION.
94. The question is not here. It's an illusion. Like pants. And death. If you get what this is from you get cookies. Which are also an illusion. Or maybe just virtual...
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
HEHEEHHEHEHEEHEHEE BOTH <#333 But from the right person.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
RELATIONSHIPS OBVIOUSLT!!!!!!
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
a ******
98. WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSEWIFE?
Only if my husband gives me $1000 a day/ if I really have 7 kids which is gross
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
The Roald Dahl Omnibus :9
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE?
Non-existent
OKAY GODNIT BABIES