HAPPY INTERNATIONAL FANNY DAY EVERYBODY!!!! :DDD 10/3/2013!!!!! PLEASE SHOW A LITTLE LOVE TO ALL THE FANNYS IN YOUR LIVES TODAY WIDDLE BABIES :')
UGHHHHH AH FEEL SO PROUD OF MESELF. Did mah IH article critique in 7 hours!!! :DDD LOL I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING!!!! "OMG stupid asscr@ck I can do an article critique in 30 minutes DUMBO!!" SO WHAT I COULD'VE DONE IT IN 30 MINUTES TOO BUT ALAS I FELL VICTIM TO PROCRASTINATION :'( I really dunno what happened during those 7 hours!!! Okay I vaguely remember getting up from my computer table and walking around the living room and playing the piano and rummaging around for food and then returning to my computer............ Around 15 times :'( UGHHHHHH I REALLY WASTED MAH DAY.
LOL I love to look at the class whatsapp chat a day before a big test!!!! Last night, 1/2 the class asked serious questions while the other half just made lame Kuhn jokes LOL. HAHAHAHAHA MY FAVOURITE IS "Kuhnnichiwa" BY JESSIE <3
HAHAHAHAHA I REDISCOVERED MY TUMBLR TODAY!!!!!! I ONLY POST AN AVERAGE OF 3 POSTS A YEAR LOL. I hope no one ever finds it because I reblogged alot of rage comics 2816282621 years ago!!!! HEHHEHEHEHE IM A HIPSTER #hippy
Quote of the day: "ya so wat u goody 3 shoes."
OKY BYE MAH BRAIN MUST BE FRESH FOR THE TEST TOMRROW