"Nicholas get heart attack tomorrow die. Cheng Feng get hit by car." -A
kid with violent tendencies
OHAIYOUGOZAIMASU BBYS
Eh I think I spelt "OHAIYOU" wrongly. But NEVERMIND.
TODAY!!!!!!!!! It was lovely like a normal day. Widdle Munkey Victoria brought this SUPER UBER MEGA COOL BOOK THAT SHE BORROWED FROM THE LIBRARY TITLED DOUBLE DEXTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is the 6th book from the Dexter series, and in case it isn't obvious enough, THE WESTERN DRAMA WITH A SIMILAR NAME IS BASED LOOSELY ON THE BOOKS!!!!! Anyway, I tried reading it and found that I don't really like the author's style of writing. He/She (gender unknown due to his/her name being "Jeff Lindsay". Lets just refer to the author as "it" from now on.) has an obsession with alliterations which involve the letter D, and this is especially obvious from how it capitalizes ALL the D-alliterations throughout the book. E.g: "We grabbed the chainsaw and dismembered the corpse. Ooooohhh what a Delicious Delicacy!" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT! And since I have ISSUES with bad grammar/syntax, IT STARTED TO GET ON MY NERVES AFTER A WHILE. So I just gave up on reading it.
Speaking of Dexter, I FOUND OUT THAT I DOWNLOADED THE WRONG SEASON OF DEXTER TODAY. AND THE WORST PART IS THAT I WATCHED A FEW MINUTES OF THE FIRST EPISODE WITHOUT EVEN REALIZING IT. A little part of me found the "recap" totally unfamiliar, but I just thought it was because my memory was bad :( It was only when I heard the Morgans talk about "Travis" that I paused the video to try to recall who "Travis" was. Then I became aware of the fact that THERE WAS NO TRAVIS IN SEASON 4!!!!!! Turns out, the season that I downloaded was season 7, I.e: THE LATEST. So I have to download season 5 now :(((( AND MY SOURCE FOR THE MELANCHOLY OF S.H SUCKED!!!!!!! Everyone stopped seeding and it was stuck at 35.8% for a long time. So I deleted it today too and redownloaded it :((((((((((((
Going back to the topic of school, MY GREATEST NIGHTMARE HAPPENED TODAY; OUR CLASS WAS FORCED TO GO FOR HEALTH SCREENING!!!!!!! What, you don't know what health screening is? IT'S THE THINGAMAJIG WHERE YOU HAVE TO STRIP TO LET THE PERVERTS-IN-GREEN CHECK IF YOUR BACK IS CURVED. IT'S SERIOUSLY GROSS OKAY AND I AM TOTALLY AGAINST HAVING COMPULSORY HEALTH SCREENINGS IN SCHOOL. I acknowledge that its pros outweigh the cons, BUT THEY SHOULD JUST MAKE IT OPTIONAL. UGH. Anyway, as I sat at the waiting area, watching as each student emerged from the changing room with a disheveled appearance, the feeling of impending doom became greater, and GREATER, AND GREATER. Then it was my turn. After the routine eye check up, I walked to the strip station at the speed of 1m/hour. The pervert-in-green sat there with a malicious smile on her face, silently fantasizing about the shapely and extremely s3xy body of her next victim (I.e: me). Resigned to my tragic fate, I closed my eyes and plopped down on the chair. Go to your happy place, I told myself. "Name?" The Pervert's nasal voice cut through my happy thoughts. "Yunise Foo." I replied. The Pervert sat there, staring at the computer screen like a dusty moth attracted to light, reading the torture reports from my past 2 strip sessions. SAVE ME FROM THIS HORROR DEAR GOD, I begged internally, PLEASE DONT LET ME BE A VICTIM OF THIS LEGAL STRIP PROGRAM ONCE MORE. The Pervert suddenly whipped her head up. I held my breath. Was it time?!? Was it?!?! WAS IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? It was not, and it never would be. I nearly shed tears of joy when she said "OK, you can go back now." I WAS RESCUED BY A STRANGE TWIST OF FATE, AND I WASN'T GOING TO QUESTION IT. GRABBING MY HEALTH BOOKLET, I DASHED OUT OF THE ROOM AT MACH 10 SPEED (not literally. The fastest a human can travel is 12.27m/sec and it was achieved by Usain Bolt). AIN'T NOBODY GONNA FORCE ME TO GO THROUGH THAT AGAIN. NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OKAY GONNA STUDY FOR CHEMISTRY PRACTICAL TOMORROW SO BYE.
Quote-of-the-day: "Thankfully, your blog saved me. The thought of there existing a being as perfect, omnipotent and intelligent as you inspired me to quit being anorexic and bulimic. I now weigh 93kg, and am proud of it!" -Ethan Leung
Okay, I confess, I added the last two sentences on my own.