Events that happened today which made me realize how much I dislike
delinquents.
UGH Today is such a shitty day. Everyone was annoying as sh1t and my day just sucked. In fact, I was so pissed that I barely said 30 words today. And I went for the shitass BBQ that my parents forced me to go to!!!!!!!!! As expected, I was BORED-10-DEATH. It was like a delinquent assembly!!!!!!!!!! I don't know what normal delinquents like to talk about so I didn't talk to them. I only talked to my sister's stalker. Even then, I only said "Hello." and "I thought your name wasn't Gabriel." After that I went to play cards with some random people and watched Grown Ups on channel 5. It was seriously stupid, I wasted 2 hours of my life.
Anyway, delinquents are dumb. I had the misfortune of experiencing their unintelligent and childish behavior first-hand at the BBQ. Here are a few examples:
There was a boy who was holding a 1.5L bottle of Sprite, and I wanted some so I said "Can I have some please" and he sniggered and said to his friend, "She wants some of my HOTNESS." WHICH DOESNT EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE OMG.
When I returned to my seat after throwing my plate, I realized that a kid named Joshua had taken my seat. A delinquent noticed and he pulled Joshua off, saying "EY IS HER SEAT LA U CANNOT SEE MEH". While I appreciate that his intentions were good and noble, I STILL FELT SAD FOR BABY JOSHUA!!!!!!!
Ok bye hopefully tomorrow will be less shitty OH WAIT WHO AM I KIDDING I HAVE BAND FOR 9 HOURS TOMORROW
Pics: I wanted to kidnap this cute baby dog <3 It's name is Kotler!! :DDD