Drowning, drowning, in the beauty of your butt.
HALP!!!! No matter how hard I try to recall it, the memory of the poem that I wrote for Sarah simpy eludes me! All I remember is the last stanza:
Drowning, drowning
In the beauty of your butt.
Save me, save me,
From the beauty of your butt.
SO TOUCHING AND HEARTWARMING!!!!!!!!! <3 If I fail at bring a surgeon in the future, I'll be a poet.
TODAY WAS SUCH A GREAT DAY. Dinner was super yummy and mah piano teacher bought me mah Scarlatti book! :D I've almost mastered mah recital piece :))))) which reminds me, YOU ARE ALL INVITED!!!!!!! To mah piano recital on 30th March 2013 around 10am :)))))))) It'll be at the Cristofori branch at Funan, and you can just sit there and listen. Actually the show will start at 9am but anyone can just walk in to listen since the piano will be placed outside. COME IF YOU'RE FREE OKAY!!!!!!! Or ill be sad :'(
OK BYEBYE