I had a very strange dream last night. I dreamt that my granny came into my room to wake me up from my slumber whilst holding a pot of curry?!?!? And she poked my eye with the ladle LOL. Then I REALLY woke up and discovered it was my mom prodding my eye and asking if I wanted to see a doctor.
Anyway, YESTERDAY!!!!!!!! Ughhhhhh The 2 rehearsals (band + piano) were soooooo tiring that I fell asleep after bathing and playing with mah baby lappie for 3 seconds. Well actually band was o-kay. Baby Hobbit is such a cute widdle baby <333333 OH AND HEHHEHEHHEHEE I WORE MY AO NO EXORCIST[青の紱麻師] TIE WITH MAH BLAZER!!!!!!!! IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL AND SILKY I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!! :DDD Thanks for getting it for me from Tao Bao Locky! Sadly, Hui Yi forced me to change it back to the school tie after 10 seconds :6 THE SCHOOL SHOULD OFFICIALLY CHANGE THE TIE TO MY TIE!!!! EVERYONE THINKS THAT IT LOOKS 10X BETTER. AND I THINK SO TOO.
My piano recital rehearsal was dumb too!! Had to run through it twice and was forced to listen to some stupid babies + a few piano prodigies play the piano for 1.5 hours. It was actually supposed to be 2 hours, but FORTUNATELY, the teacher let me leave early because I was good. Everyone else obviously didnt practice!!!!!! The only kid who played well was a Wednesday Addams lookalike.
OH I NEARLY FORGOT!!!!! I LUV MISS SONIA TOUCHMAHRICAN!!!!!!!!!! SHE GAVE MY LOUSYSHIT SUBSTANDARD ESSAY A PASS!!!!!!!!! NEARLY SHED TEARS OF JOY AND GRATITUDE WHEN I SAW IT. THANKS U MAH FAV TEACHER 4 LYFE
Pics: Me graduating from True Cross Academy as a fully fledged exorcist while my friend Sherlyn wastes her talent away at Nati0n@l jun10r c0ll3g3. + WEDNESDAY ADDAMS