CONGRATS TO MAH 15,000th VIEWER!!!!!! You win nothing.
ALOHA IN HAWAII BABIES!!!!! <3
AHHHHHH TODAY WAS SUCH A FUN DAY. I HAD MAH PIANO RECITAL! :D To be honest, it was REALLY REALLY REALLY FUN. Well my performance wasnt exactly perfect, but I still enjoyed the whole thing :)))))))))) The best part was that I had 2 widdle fans <3 They came up to me and said "EH I LOVE YOUR SONG" and "I LOVE IT TOO" <333333 HEHEHEHEHEHHEHE THEY WERE SO CUTE. Also, there was one more gurl who wanted to borrow my score but she wasn't cute so I said no. OHYA I forgot to talk about the un-cute girl's performance during the rehearsal!!!! NO OFFENSE, BUT SHE WAS THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!! Halfway through her piece, she suddenly stopped and said "Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" for 1 minute before continuing!!!! LOL I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING AT HER.
My favourite performance was by the Wednesday Addams lookalike :))))))) I found out that her name is Lok Yi (LOL)!!!!!!!! The song that she played was "Chatanooga Choo Choo". HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA IT SOUNDS STUPID IF YOU SAY IT ALOUD. CHATANOOGA IS MY NEW FAVOURITE WORD.
Eh. I tried to upload the video of my performance but TOO BAD google+ sux to the max so NO VIDEO FOR ALL OF YOU :'(
Ahhhhhhh today was such a relaxing day. After mah recital, I ate at MAH 2ND FAVOURITE FAST FOOD PLACE. GUESS WHERE I WENT?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!???!? Hint: The logo is a picture of a big fat hairy old man!!!!!! AnS: KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!! As always, I had a Zinger Burger :9 My sis's friend gave me 2 chocolate tarts with the words "YAY!" And "EUNICE <3" on them :9 YOM. THen I went home and watched Dexter + SuzuHaru for 7 hours!!!! OMG I'VE BECOME SUCH A SLACKER