A lovely poem that I recently discovered:
Let d most beautiful dream come 2 eu to9t
Let d sweetest person come in ur dream to9t
But dun make it a habit cuz i am nt free every night
HAHAHAHHAHAHHA IT'S SO STUPID THAT I LOVE IT <3
ANYWAY HALLO BBYS <3
Today was NORMAL!!! The uber fake counselor came to mah class for CCE today :6 We played Blow Wind Blow and did some activity about happiness!!! Everyone had to share about something that they could identify with from this list. Me and mah PM mr Tan Peng Hui were the only ones who chose "Understanding that material wealth is but a small part of the equation". BUT WHY?!?!?! DOESNT EVERYONE FEEL THAT THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE??!?!?!?? NO?!?!? AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS THIS WAY?!?!? :((((((((( "The best things in life are free" is one of mah favourite quotes, since I really think it's true. Think about it!!!! Spending time with people you love, stargazing, lying in a cornfield, coming in contact with nature, ETC ETC ETC. MATERIAL WEALTH IS USELESS. ALL THINGS GOLD FADE AWAY. TREASURE THE PRECIOUS THINGS IN YOUR LIFE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE BABIES :'(((((((
OH I was quite touched by what Jolene said! She chose something about gratitude from the list, and talked about how we should be grateful to our parents despite everything they might do to piss us off, because they only want the best for us. I feel so guilty now because I think I've been a hurtful and annoying kid. :'( SORRY MOM AND DAD I ACTUALY LOVE YOU ALOT BUT SADLY I DUNNO HOW 2 EXPRES MAH LUV 4 U 2 :'(
HALP I FEEL CONFLICTED. Mah Mom wants to go overseas with her gurlfrens for 9 days during the holidays, and she asked me and mah sis if we were okay with that. Truth is, I AM NOT OKAY WITH THAT!!!!! Please don't think that I'm spoilt or stupid, but I really don't know how do my own dumb laundry and cook and it'll suck because I don't want to eat outside food for 1 week (and I'm afraid I'll run out of clothes) :6 BUT!!!! I still said O-Kay because I didn't want to be an ass. Anyway, everyone's parents go overseas all the time so how hard can it be to survive without mah mom for 9 days? I'll just get Hyun Hee to help me if an emergency crops up! Well mah dad will be at home too but I bet he'll make ME do all the housework :6 OHNOOOO HOUSEWORK. UGH.
OHYEAH Hyun Hee is coming to mah piano recital :D So happy!!!! We have yet to come to a consensus regarding lunch since I WANT KFC AND SHE WANTS HEALTHY FOOD. But AHM still glad she's coming :)))))) If you want to come please tell me or you won't get a seat. It will definitely be a good performance because its the first time I'm practicing so hard!!!!! I don't recall practicing so much for even my grade 7 exam :9
OMG I'M LISTENING TO THE PHANTOM THIEF NEON AND LEGO IS TWITCHING NEXT TO ME HEHEEHEHEHEHE SHE'S DREAMING
OMG MAH DUMB PARENTS WANT TO SEND ME TO MAH GRANNY'S HOUSE OMG HAAAAAAAAAAALP