ALOHA BBYS!!!
Gorilla Yan cut her hair!!!! The whole class was surprised. HEEHEE SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE'S MADE UP OF TWO BALLS NOW; HER HEAD AND HER BELLy!!CUTE!!!!!!! I like her so much :)))) She gave me a piece of candy for answering a stupid question that didnt even require me to think <3
OHYA I wanted to talk about the appearance of my clarinet masterclass teacher. He looks like a sleazy and pimped-out version of William Phua, the science teacher!!!!! First, he wears gold accessories that look like they belong to a mafia boss's treasury. Every time I see him, he'll be wearing a GOLD CHAIN around his neck and a GOLD&BLACK oversized watch. Second, he has a HUGEASS protruding pot belly and an extremely muscular/fat/bulky torso (It was the belly that made me see the resemblance between him and Mr Phua). One can only guess what sort of things(HUMANS) he hits to develop his muscles and evolve into such a beefy creature. Third, his hair perpetually looks SLICK AND SLIMY. Today we had masterclass for 2 hours, and at the end HIS HAIR LOOKED AS WET AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING. I really wonder what is the substance that his hair is coated with!!! It doesnt look like gel. It doesnt look like leave-on conditioner. I SUSPECT HIS HEAD GLANDS ARE PRODUCING TOO MUCH HAIR FLUIDS. YECH. Okay, FOURTH, he has this really ratty aura about him!!!!!!!! I think it is the result of having unnaturally long nails and bulging mousey eyes :6 I am sorry to speak of his appearance in such a condemnatory manner, BUT HE HONESTLY LOOKS LIKE A PIMP STRAIGHT FROM A TYPICAL MOVIE!!!! But he's a really nice person so the point that I'm making is DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER!!!!!!! (okay i lied i just wanted to talk about how he reminds me of a pimp heehehehehhee)
HALP!!!!!!!!!!! I''m afraid of thinking about marriage!! Some of you may think its too early BUT ITS NOT!!!! MOST PEOPLE MEET THEIR LIFE PARTNERS AT AGE 17/18/19 SO WE MIGHT MEET OUR POTENTIAL SPOUSE IN 1 YEAR'S TIME!!!!! HALP!!! I am not ready to get into a relationship. In fact, I think I will not be ready for the next 20 years. I mean, finding a life partner is just so......HARD. First, you have to get to know them REEEEEEEEEEALLY WELL (You wouldn't want to marry a sociopath right?!?!). Then, you have to maintain a balance between your work and personal life. Ok, if I ever get a boyfriend I'll create a rule which states that we can only go on a date once a month. And he is NOT allowed to be clingy and annoying. And he can give me bento sets everyday if he wants to. And he has to be intelligent. If he ever shows signs of becoming stupid, he should expect to get dumped immediately!!!!! OMG I FEEL SO SUPERFICIAL LOL. OH Did I tell you the sad story of mah first bby before?!?!?! ;'( Ok I'll tell you all now. Mah first REAL CONSCIOUS crU5H was this super cool #hipster boy from mah math tuition :9 I REALLY REALLY liked him because 1. He always complimented mah art <3, 2. He always prepared new card tricks to show me every week and I THOUGHT IT WAS COOL!!!!!!, and 3. He was INTELLIGENT!!!!!! AND HE HAD A WITTY BRAIN WHICH I THOUGHT WAS REALLY ATTRACTIVE!!!!!!! Anyway, we were all in the 90% club at that time (an elitist club that my fat teacher aka mrs Chatterji created for people who got above 90% for math in school) and as usual, we went for our annual sushi tei outing with everything paid for, courtesy of Mrs Chatterji :))))) THEN!!!!!!! One thing led to another, and I found my lips on his. OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA THAT WAS A JOKE. I think its hilarious how love stories always have "One thing led to another, and before I knew it........(*insert something h0rm0nal*)" ANYWAY BACK TO THE STORY!!!! I was sitting with mah gurlfrens and he was sitting with his boyfrens at the table behind us. Then I REALLY dont know how, but we started talking about boys. AND THEN. THEY FINALLY STARTED TALKING ABOUT MAH BBY. Okay they only said one sentence about him. It was "I think ******* is really..........SUPERFICIAL." AND THAT WAS WHEN I LEARNT ABOUT THE EXISTENCE OF THE WORD "SUPERFICIAL" AND ADDED A NEW WORD ONTO MY FAVOURITE WORDS LIST. THE END.
What? You really thought I was going to write about mah lost love?!? HAH.
OMG I JUST STALKED HIS FACEBOOK AND FOUND OUT THAT HE HAS BECOME AN ACCOMPLISHED CARDIST!!! I CANT BELIEVE HE HAS BEEN PLAYING WITH CARDS FOR THE PAST 2397402974239 YEARS!!! WOW AND HE APPEARED ON SOME CARDIST PROGRAM CALLED E.S OR WHATEVER. OK CONGRATS AHM HAPPY 4 U!!!!! Too bad I fail at LYFE and havent accomplished anything worth mentioning :'(
O M G I really dont know how this post became so h0rm0rn@l!! Mah apologies. LOL The only reason why im even posting this punctually is becuz mah parents forbade me from watching Spirited Away!!! :'((( But I'm gonna watch it now so BYE BABEZ.
 |
| LOL LOOK AT THIS SUPER R-RATED DESCRIPTION OF MY TRIPLE BERRY DRINK | |