Wednesday, March 27, 2013
ARRRRRRRR I NEED AN EYEPATCH LIKE A PIRATE.
MAH EYEBALL HURTS. I hope it isn't a reaction to the base from chemistry practical today!!!!!!!!!!! OH chem practical sucked :((((((((((( I think the worst part was when I spilt KOH all over my hand in the beginning and didn't have time to properly wash it off so I just rinsed it and continued and it started to sting after 5 seconds and no matter how hard I washed it it still hurt so I just carried on doing the experiment while the KOH solution slowly corroded my beastiful skin. And I can't remember if I rubbed my eye with my contaminated hand, but it really really hurts now :(((( I HOPE I DONT GO BLIND!!!!! If I do, please weep for humanity because the world would have lost a potential genius-prodigy cardiothoracic surgeon.
I WAS JUST JOKING PLEASE DON THINK IM A PRICK OR ANYTHING.
GOODNIT BABEZ GONNA GIT MAH BEAUTY SLEEP
My happiest moment at 10:33 PM