Lying on my bed and wallowing in melancholy and self-pity now. I'm exhausted. I know a lost cause when I see one. Please don't force your expectations on me anymore. I just don't have the special factor that pianists have. I sorry but this IS my best and I have nothing left to show.
Ughhhhhhhh. Stop stop it stop it stopp
I torrented The Piano today! :D I've only watched 45 minutes of it, but it's really good! I teared up when ******* got reunited with her *********. BUT AT 45:00 THERE IS AN R21 SCENE SO I HAD TO STOP FOR FEAR THAT MY PARENTS WOULD SEE ME AND THINK THAT I AM A PERV. Hehehehhehe gonna transfer it to mah laptop tomorrow ;9 (so I can watch it in mah room!!!!!!!!!!)
Dinner was sososososoosososo YUMMY. CHILI CRAB AND BLACK PEPPER CRAB AT SOME SEAFOOD RESTAURANT YUMMMMMM :9 I give it 9.5/10 stars!!! But the cereal prawns sucked. 3/10. OHYA MAH DUMB SIS SPILT HOT TEA ON ME. I CALLEd her an ass and everyone was shocked.
Heeehheheheheh talking to mah frens always lifts mah spirits! GOODNIT BABIES. Lets hope tomorrow will be a better day <3