Dearest reader, out of the 5 languages of love, which do you think best suits you? Mah BfTs and I were talking about it today, and I think i should let all of you know more about me and mah language of love since all mah posts are usually nonsense. Just in case you dont know anything about this, the 5 languages of love is a theory that there are 5 ways (Gifts, quality time, acts of service, words of affirmation, and physical touch) of showing and feeling love, and everyone has a preference of some sort. So............................. IN MY OPINION.......... I think I don't actually have a preference (with the exception of touch, but I'll get to it later). I like receiving meaningful gifts, I like it when people do things for me, I like it when close ones encourage me with their words, and I absolutely love spending time with people who matter. I suspect it is because I grew up understanding that people have different ways of showing their love, and it is knowing they are trying to express their love that really makes me feel loved. HAHHAHAHAHAHA IM CONFUSING MYSELF. Okay, so on to the Touch sector. To be honest, I used to be really uncomfortable when people touched me. I would cringe or stiffen up and I hated it when people(especially my dumb relatives) noticed and tried to touch me even more. No, I wasn't m0l3sted when I was a baby or anything. I think I just had a natural aversion to it. But as I got more female friends, I learnt that touching and arm-linking and hugging and back-rubbing were signs of affection too. Slowly, very slowly, I just got used to it. Today, when my aunt hugged me, I didn't feel the need to shrink back anymore. Thinking about it now, it seems like I've grown to accept and maybe even like this method of showing love.
BUT!!!!!! I took the online test to check my preference of course. It was Quality Time!!!! Come to think of it, I really do like to receive the undivided attention of people whom I talk to (I always thought I was an attention seeker so I never said it aloud!!!!!) and I feel annoyed and mad and sad and empty and unloved all at the same time when people ignore me! Maybe I'm really a "Quality Time" person.
OMg I dunno what I am anymore. You can just do whatever to show your love to me okay as long as you mean it <3
P.S: Dear babies, when I give you gifts, please don't feel obligated to give me something too. I give becasue I WANT to and because I LIKE to. A simple thank you would suffice :))))))
HAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHA THAT WAS JUST THE INTRODUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It sounds so formal and solemn because i typed it in mah serious mood!!! Are you bored already? TOO BAD IT'S MAH BLOG I CAN WRITE WHATEVER I WANT.
My day was super fun!! It started off wonderfully becasue I had delicious HOTPLATE TOFU FOR BRUNCH :9 MMMMMMMM MMMM GIT IN MAH BELLY!! HEEHEEHEHEHHEHEHEHE you can see my OOTD below!! I thought I was dressed pretty nicely, but my sis said I looked weird and SOMEONE said "YECH BOY CLOTHES"!!!!!!!!! I AM SO OFFENDED EVEN THOUGH IT IS INDEED A BOY TOP SINCE THE BUTTONS ARE ON THE RIGHT SIDE :'((((((((( ARGH.
I only received 1 ang pao today!! :(
Okay goodnight!!!! I'm going to Gardens By the Bay TOMAOLO so I can't afford to have triple EYEBAGS and heavy eyelids <\3333
P.P.S: I LOVE THAT LAST PICTURE OF ME BECAUSE I REMOVED MY P1mPl3s <3