Aloha baby readers!!! :DDD
I went to the library today with the intention of finding books for mah GS, BUT the dumb library in mah neighborhood doesn't have any books about singapore politics. Apparently, they're all at the Lee Kong Chian Library?!?! Is that like some elitist library hidden in a secret vault which can only be entered from the White House?!?!!!?!? LOL I suddenly thought of the Ngee Ann Kongsi Performing arts theatre aka LT5. Anyway, I just borrowed some random fiction books.
I've finished reading one of the books and it's REALLY good :) so obviously this paragraph is going to be a RECOMMENDATION!!!!!!!!!!!! The title of the book is "The Hallowed Ones". Basically, the story centres around a small Amish community that survives amidst the apocalypse that is happening in the outside world. SO WHAT IS THE APOCALYPSE?!?!?!? VAMPIRE-SPIDER-ZOMBIES OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay I bet you're saying "BOOOORING WHY DOES STUPID YUNISE LIKE THESE KINDS OF BOOKS ANYWAY IS SHE RETARDED OR WHAT" BUT IT'S NOT YOUR TYPICAL BOOK!!!!!!!! Okay, actually it is. BUT THERE IS A BIT OF ROMANCE WHICH ADDS FLAVOUR TO THE STORY. WAIT, but don't all apocalyptic stories contain that sort of desperate love relationships?!?!? Eh. Fine I just really liked the book because everything is described so well that it's eerie and I got goosebumps reading it. ALL OF YOU SHOULD READ IT AT NIGHT!!!!!!!
OH Hyun Hee is so lovely! She texted me and told me to go DOWNSTARES to meet her and I asked why and she said SECRET so I just went down and SHE GAVE ME MAH BARFDAY PRESENT!!!!!! So nice of widdle Hyun Hee <3 tanks alot BBY!
OK IM GONNA READ MY OTHER BOOK NOW AND START ON GS TOMAOLO SO GOODNIT BABIES <3
Pics: Baby Lego eating a burger and mah PRESSIE. IS IT A CUP? IS IT A PLANE? NO IT'S A CUP-LAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes it really is a cup-lamp.