ALOHA BBYS <3
Today I had STaR Symposium!!!! IT WAS A WASTE OF TIME :'((((((( We had to wait in the dumb LT5 WITH NO A/C FOR 1 HOUR+++++++++++ BEFORE THE ACTUAL SYMPOSIUM STARTED. LOL me, s1lv3rl053, Ethan and Daniel played 4PICS1WORD on mah BBY's phone <33 SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!! I downloaded it on mah phone too, and I'm currently at level 200! :DDDDD Anyway, the lousy symposium finally started after 2838229281729 years. Lousy V*r****a gave such a boring shitty speech. I saw 80% of the students sleeping. After another 2838229281729 years, we returned to THE LIBRARY!!!! LOL The lonely chair that me and Ethan isolated was back beside the computer <33 The librarian aka Auntie Molly should seriously change it!!! I think it's spoilt or something since it can't swivel about properly and it keeps veering to the left! L0USYSH1T SKOOL PROPERTY.
HEEEEEEEEEE THE BUFFET WAS FUN. Me and mah fwens (hope 2 c u tmr!!!!!!) were antisocial so we just stood around a table and interacted with each other <33 DEN F@TASS OCTOPUS HEAD CAME UP AND TOLD US TO TALK TO THE V.V.V.I.Ps :;((((((( So we decided to corner a Lone Ranger. BUT all the lone rangers were taken..... EXCEPT FOR A SAD OLD MAN WHO WAS SITTING WITH ADRIAN LOH. So we joined them!!! HHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHA IT WAS SO AWKWARD. We didn't talk to the guy at all and the only thing he said was his name (doctor Tan) when mr Loh asked him!! And he ran away after eating his food?!?!? I bet he went to cry in the toilet because we didn't include him in our conversations :6 SAD We should've talked to him more!!! Apparently, he comes from Locky's dream skool!!! :DDDDD OH and in the end he didn't get a glass trophy like the other professors. Ethan said that he's a bogus doctor LOL. Maybe he was just a random parent who wanted to eat the food. WE WON'T EVER KNOW, I GUESS.
I ate more food when I reached home! :9 Mah momma made bacon strips for me! :D HHEHHEHEHHE I KNOW ITS ALOT OF FOOD, BUT!!!! i consoled meself with the fact that I didn't eat lunch today :'( NOT BECAUSE IM ON A DIET BUT BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE TIME!!!!!!! LOL I can't ever go on diets because they make me very aware of my hunger, which makes me eat more :'( OHHHH Speaking of food, I really want to try eating at the new Western stall!! :DDD The reviews are quite bad and I choked on a pungent smell when I walked past, BUT I will only judge the food when I taste it because I'm fair like that :))))))))))))))
SPOILER ALERT FOR THE PIANO DO NOT READ THIS PARAGRAPH IF YOU INTEND TO WATCH IT.
HEEHEE I finished watching The Piano today! NOTE: IT IS SERIOUSLY R-RATED DO NOT WATCH WITH OR WITHOUT PARENTAL SUPERVISION. I thought it would be like a Mozart movie or something :'(((((( Anyway, the plot is REALLY GREAT. It's not too fast or too slow, the the ending was so beautifully intense that I loved every second of it!!!!!! And I love the main character Ada!!!!!!!!!! I nearly cried at the part where her stupid deranged b@sst@rd husband cut off her finger. And my heart nearly stopped when she tried to commit suicide!!!!! :'(((( Sadly, I don't like Baites (the guy Ada had an affair with). He's such a disgusting pervy creepo shit@ss :6 But the ending was really beautiful. AH mah favourite part of the show was the SOUDTRACK <3 SO BEAUTIFUL AND SUITABLE!!!!!!! THE HEART ASKS PLEASURE FIRST IS REALLY ONE OF MAH FAVOURITEST SONGS EVER <3333 All in all, it was a good movie.
AHHHHHHHHH IF IT DIDN'T HAVE THOSE R-RATED SCENES I WOULD RATE IT 9.5/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too bad it does so I give it 8/10. TSK I think I missed some important dialogues when I fast-forwarded the s1ck0 parts. SAD :(
OMG IT'S SO LATE ALREADY NIT BABIES