I REALLY HAVE TO START SLEEPING EARLY!!!!! Ugh whenever I sleep late, I find it hard to think and talk the next day :( SLEEP!!!!!
Heeeheh house session was so lame today. We played this drawing game where everyone is blindfolded and told to draw one stroke on the paper. The goal is to make the end product look like the original picture provided by the seniors. LOL I THINK I RUINED THE GAME. Ili kept yelling "DRAW A FROWN" but I didn't know whether she wanted a curly frown or what so I drew this: へ. AND IT WAS WRONG I THINK SHE WANTED ME TO TO DRAW A CURVE LIKE IN MATH. HEEEEEEE I DISTURBED ETHAN AND FARAH TOO NENEHEHEHEHE. It was such a lame game the only thing I enjoyed was the A.C :9
Just finished watching Dexter episode 10!?!!!!! I don't know what to say, Dexter never fails to surprise me ;))))))) But the same cannot be said for the other losers in the show.
HEEEEEE AHM SO HAPPY TODAY.
Pics: EXCITED BABY DOG WHO IS HAPPY TO SEE ME :')))))