BOBOOBNOOBOB STUPID WE PLAYED A STUPID HOUSE SESSION GAME TODAY :6 It was REALLY dumb!!!! I think everyone has played this game at least once before. We were supposed to pass rubber bands down the row with straws that were held in our mouths. Well the first round was o-kay, BUT THE SECOND ROUND SUCKED BECAUSE WE HAD TO FOLD THE STRAW IN HALF!!!!!!!!! I was supposed to receive the rubberband from Hyun Hee and pass it on to Ann-Marie, but STUPID DUMB FAT HYUN HEE KEPT LAUGHING AND DROPPING THE RUBBER BAND WHEN SHE GOT IT FROM JOSHUA SO SHE FORCED ME TO SWITCH PLACES WITH HER. I thought it wouldn't be THAT bad, BUT IT WAS REALLY BAD BECAUSE JOSHUA'S FACE WAS 3 INCHES AWAY FROM MINE AND IT WAS GROSS AND EMBARRASSING AND I KEPT MOVING AWAY AND STUPID D@NIEL SAID "Don't worry nothing will happen." YEAH BUT I DON'T WANT TO HAVE ANOTHER FACE SO CLOSE TO MINE IT'S REALLY CREEPY AND UNCOMFORTABLE!!!!!!!!! And it was so annoying becasue everyone kept dropping the bands and we had to restart so many times!!!! It's not that I hate Joshua or anything, I just dislike putting my face so close to another person's :6
Other than that, house session was okay :)))) HEHEHEHEEHGHEHHEE ANKUR IS SO CUTE. I made this star with straws and he was so fascinated by it!! He kept playing with it and I think he liked it :D But when we came back from our game it was gone!!!!! And then Ankur said "Oh no where is it? The prototype is missing!!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA SO CUTE HE SOUNDED LIKE A WIDDLE ROBOT!!!! Obviously, since I have a penchant for adorable things and people, I made a new one for him :D Not many people know how to appreciate the things I make or draw, and I think those who can are really lovely and cute :)))))))) OH I was reminded of a sad thing :'( All the prawns that I made for Drunken Prawns got thrown around the class and stepped on :((( I was really sad. Dear baby readers, please treasure everything that you play and interact with, especially if it was I who made it :'(
HEEHEHEHHH I booked the piano room today!! Jeremy booked it before me but he refused to let me hear him play :6 Jie Ying and Ethan came to play with me!! :DDD LOL I FEEL SO HONORED ETHAN TOOK A PICTURE OF MAH HARRY POTTY AND JIEYING POSTED THE PICTURE OF MAH YODA ON HER INSTAGRAM LOL. HAHHAAHA AND I LIKE GREENSLEEVES :D Continue practicing the piano mah fatty you have potential!!!!
OHYEAH AHM SO TOUCHED!!!!! Naimole told me that Gorilla Yan showed her class mah nitrogen cycle!!! GOSH AHM SO HONORED \(//∇//)\
Okay nit babies!!! Here's a picture of a straw star :))))