HERHEEHEH I WOKE UP SO LATE TODAY!!!!!! So annoying my fat sis's GP tutor came and I had to hide in my room and do stuff because I didn't want to say hallo. Oh, and I met Hyun Hee for lunch!!! :DD We ate delicious Maccy's and McFlurry ;9 STUPUD I HATE THE FATASS CRAPFACE WOMAN WHO RUNS THE MACCY'S DESSERT KIOSK. DUMB FATSHIT LOUSY I HOPE SHE GETS FIRED. She was so rude!!! The boy in front of me wanted to pay for his ice cream with coins, and when he handed her his money, she stabbed the counter in a put-the-money-here-you-twerp way and glared at him. So sad he was so tiny and cute!!! When it was MY turn, she just stuck out her fat hand for the money without telling me it was $4.40. THEN!!! When she was done preparing the McFlurries, she just sort of threw them across the counter to me!!!! The worst part is that she didn't even say "here's your McFlurry" or anything, and I had to take my ice-cream and walk away awkwardly. She also ignored the old man behind me LOL. Hyun Hee said I should've hissed "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR MANNERS?!?" Before walking away, but unfortunately, I was fuming mad and didn't think of that :'( Anyway, it was a nice lunch! :)))))))
When I came back home..........I just lazed around and lolled on my table and did nothing. HHAHAHAHA I THINK THE COFFEE TABLE HAS OFFICIALLY BECOME MINE. The only things on it are 1.Mah laptop 2.My stuff. Why? Because whenever anyone else puts anything on MY table, I'll get mad and push it off onto the floor.
YOOOOOO MAH DEXTER IS DOWNLOADING SO SLOWLY LIKE A FAT TURTLE.