The toilet seat was warm, unlike the hearts of those who fed me.
Aloha babies!!!!! I'm at the KK emergency section now, waiting to get mah throat thingamajig diagnosed! OMG there're so many people vomiting an screaming in pain it's such a scary place!!!!!!! :6 HAHAHAHAHA SO SAD A GURL JUST HACKED OUT SOME PHLEGM AND HER MUM SAID "Like old man eh." HHAHAHAHHAHA.
Yaw this is taking such a long time. Adventure time is showing on the TV now but I don't understand anything becasue everyone Is so noisy :6
Okay It took 2 hours, but I finally got to see the doctor! :))) Apparently, there's a thingamajig stuck in the folds of mah fat tonsil and because of that, mah tonsils became inflammed :6 SO HE HAS TO DIG OUT THE THINGAMAJIG!!!!!! Hhehehee the doctor sprayed anaesthesia in mah throat and mouth so it's numb now. LOL My mom just said "Should we have Subway for dinner?" And I wanted to say "I'm full." But it came out as "AHMBZUSSL." HAAHAHAHHAHHA.
OMG THE DOCTOR GOT OUT SOME OF THE THINGAMAJIG AND IT WAS THE MOST TRAUMATIZING EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD IN MAH WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE. SOB IT WAS SO HUMILIATING AND EMBARASSING HALF OF MY BODY WAS OFF THE OPERATING TABLE 90% OF THE TIME AND I STRUGGLED AND GAGGED AND BASICALLY GAVE THE POOR DOCTOR A HARD TIME :'((((((((( he was all "It's okay, my son would have punched me." BUT IT WAS STILL EMBARRASSING AND WHEN WE STEPPED OUT MY DAD SAID "You were so uncool." :'(((((((((((( OMG I'M GROSSED OUT BY MYSELF SOBS. Anyway, I still have to take dumb drugs for 1 week :((( What if I become a druggie dreggie?!?! I'll have to transfer to Joey's SKOOL :'(
AHAHAHAHAA HAD SO MUCH FUN PLAYING DOWNSTAIRS WITH ETHAN AND JIEYIG DURING STUDY PREP.
YAW so sleepy gonna watch 1 episode of Dexter 2 then sleep GOODNIT