ALOHA BABIES. Sobs no one will read this becasue we're all in prison but I'm just writing this post to make myself happy. HAPPINESS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN LIFE. EVEN IF YOU'RE A SEWAGE WORKER OR TOILET CLEANER, NO ONE WILL LOOK DOWN ON YOU AS LONG AS YOU'RE HAPPY. OMG I just lost my train of thought. I can't believe it's already 1am!!!! At 11.50, I told myself "Just 10 minutes of the next episode of Dexter..." But I ended up watching the whole thing :6 I don't really like it now. Everyone is becoming h0rny >:( The general plot (ice-truck killer) is really great but I can't stand all those stupid romantic relationships that all the characters have. And I'm scared Farah will glance at my screen during some sick part and think that I'm a pervert :'((( IM NOT!!!!!! I try to skip those parts but I end up missing the vital conversations. Hmmm actually I already know who the killer is because I accidentally read the spoilers on Wikipedia :( Should I stop watching? The dead bodies keep getting grosser and scarier :'( I might have nightmares tonight. BUT AT THE SAME TIME I REALLY WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO THE ICE TRUCK KILLER!!!!
I like to talk about Dexter. The last time I watched an American Drama was 2-3 years ago! Too bad if you didn't understand the previous paragraph.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA MR OOI ACCIDENTALLY DID SOMETHING GROSS DURING MENTORSHIP TODAY. LOL I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING AND HAD TO PRETEND THAT I WAS LAUGHING AT SOMETHING ELSE. OMG HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
AEP!!!!!! So sad my entire group was AWOL!!!!!! Herhehee I like the phrase AWOL. The first time I saw it was in mah FAV book "The Day my Butt went Psycho"! Anyway I had to do stuff by meself. AEP is so lonely nowadays :( I'm always either doing the photoshop by myself or the scinemation project with Vanessa and Mei Fei who are regularly late for AEP. I was so sad and bored and didn't do much except make cute miniature stuff for the final scene of our animation. Heeee mah masterpiece is the tiny house with the robot standing at the roof terrace! So lovely I forgot how I managed to do it. Oh and my stupid super glue tube burst and my fat thumb got covered in glue. After I went to wash it, I accidentally put my arm on top of the dumb tube again and got a patch of glue on mah skin. FORTUNATELY I MANAGED TO SCRAPE IT OFF!!!!
Okay goodnight BBYS :)))))))
Mah art :)