R.I.P Mah BBY Portgas D. Ace
AHHHHHHH MY HEAD HURTS FROM READING TOO MUCH MANGA SOBS
AHHHHHHH MY FINGERS HURT FROM PRACTISING SOME DUMB PIANO SONG SOBS
AHHHHHHH MY ELBOW HURTS FROM HOLDING THE SUPER HEAVY IPAD SOBS
AHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHG
Today was a lazy day. Read One Piece from where I stopped to chapter 694!!!!! So excited, they're finally going to show Doflamingo's power!!!!!!!! I really liked Doflamingo and I just knew that he would be mega cool and eccentric when I first saw him!! I especially like his gay flamingo fur coat and crappy ol' geezer clogs. Heehee can't wait for next week's chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I feel so inspired by Jolene!!! I actually gave up on the Steins;gate piano songs, but now that Jolene has started learning Hacking to the Gate, I feel so motivated to master Gate of Steiner!!!!!!!! We'll play steins;gate songs together in prison camp!! OHYEAHHHHHHHUSKS
HAHAHAHAHAHHA I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING WHENEVER I LOOK AT PICTURES OF DUVAL FROM ONE PIECE. He's basically Sanji's hideous doppelgänger, and when they met, Sanji got so pissed off at him that he gave him a trashing and rearranged all the bones on his face in the process.........and thus the super handsome Duval was reborn!!! Sadly, for some strange reason, he can't wink ;( OMG HAHAHAHHAHAHHA I FEEL SO SAD FOR HIM LOL