Jeremy plays erotic games.
Today. HAHAHAHHAHA TODAY WAS SUCH A STRANGE DAY.
CHURCH! Mah sis brought her literature book which had a picture of a statue of Buddha on the cover....... AND WHEN ALL THE ADULTS SAW THEIR FACES WERE LIKE (¬_¬) HAHAHAHAHAH STUPID JUDGEMENTAL ADULTS SERIOUSLY CAN'T STAND THEM LOL.
OH MY LEGS FEEL SO FREE. Clothes are so restrictive! Sometimes, I think about joining a nudist colony so that I can be FREEEEEE IN MAH BIRTHDAY SUIT 24/7!!!!!!! But then I realize that it would be embarrassing so I just give up on the idea :'( Today, 2 people asked me why I always wear the same shirt. Why? WHY??? BECAUAE I LOVE IT.
OHYEAH Ate dinner at some lovely vegetarian restaurant with mah paternal family to celebrate Granny's BARFDAY!!! :DDD Happy birthday Granny!!! I LOVE YOU XOXOXOXOXO. I wish I knew how to express my love in Chinese/Cantonese :( Anyway, the restaurant is called Ling Zhi and it's at Velocity! The food is really great and mah favourite dish was the claypot tofu with beancurd skin and golden mushrooms :9 The second-best dish was the fake duck! LOL WE ORDERED TOO MUCH FOOD. We had so much stuff from the Yam Ring dish that we had to play a game to decide who would have to eat it :6 It was the number game! You know, the one where someone thinks of a number and the person who guesses it is the loser? Anyway, there was so much food that for the final round, we decided the winner would be exempted from eating the food. AND GUESS WHO THE WINNER WAS?!? ME OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!! (I cheated but NO ONE KNOWS SO ITS OKAY) HEEHEEHEHE EVERYONE HAD TO EAT THE DISGUSTING YAM SHIT RING!!!! LOL.
Checked into prison at 9.30pm :((( Mah dad wanted to bring us to watch the HOBBIT but TOO BAD TOO SAD PRISON SUX. Did math for a while then went down. HAHAHAHHAHA I BOO'd JIE YING!!! And helped Jeremy do stuff on his lappie :)))) OHYEAH ME AND JIEYING FOUND THAT JEREMY PLAYS EROTIC GAMES ON HIS LAPTOP NAUGHTY NAUGHTY
Pics: The vegetarian restaurant, highest word score for scramble (103!!!), NEW mandora highscore AND THE EROTIC MERMAID GAME THAT PERVERT JEREMY PLAYS.