I'm scared.
I'm scared.
Am I the only one who feels like everything is just happening so quickly? The holidays have gone by and I haven't even really done or gained anything useful. It feels like I'm the only one who hasn't improved. I'm afraid that everyone is growing and learning rapidly while I'm still stuck where I am, passing my days in a dreary and mundane manner. I want to push myself, but I'm afraid it'll just be too much for me. Most of all, I'm afraid ill never be able to achieve my goal. This is the first time I've ever felt such a burning passion in my heart to do something with my life, and I'm scared that if I can't achieve it, I'll just...die. It's my first time saying this, but I really want to be a surgeon. To be honest, I'm starting to panic because time just keeps passing at a ridiculous speed, and I don't see myself getting any closer to my goal.
Wow this post started on such a serious note. I'm in a serious mood now! Something just clicked in my brain, and i figured I can't afford to waste any more time reading manga and thinking about handsome guys. I'm going to have to give it everything I've got this year! Then and only then will I have a chance to get into medical school and achieve my dream!
I'm all fired up and ready for school!!!!!!!! Bought a new bag and new shoes today :D Really satisfied because my new bag isn't one of those flimsy shitty typical teenager bags. My sis said that its a camping bag, but I BEG TO DIFFER ITS A NORMAL RUCKSACK, A NORMAL RUCKSACK!!!!!!!! Okay I admit, I think I accidentally bought a camping bag :'( BUT I LOVE IT ALL THE SAME SINCE THE COLOURS ARE SO PRETTY! The brand is called YakPak I think? I thought it was a Russian brand at first, but mah sis, who is extremely knowledgeable in bag brands, told me that it's known as "Ypak" and just as good as Jansport :D It fits really comfortably on my shoulders too! So if any of you are looking for new bags, maybe you should check out the "Ypaks"! Okay on to my shoes! Nothing much to talk about, it's just a normal pair of Nike shoes.
Argh I feel so conflicted. SHOULD I OR SHOULD I NOT GET THE UNIQLO FLEECE JACKET THAT IS ON SALE NOW?!? I think it's a real steal but the downside is that I have to travel to orchard and buy it with my own money since my mom has made it very clear that I am not to buy any more jackets. To be fair, I KNOW I have a lot of jackets but I really really want to add more to my collection!!!!!!! Hold on, let me count my jackets. HUH I only have 7 jackets. I thought I had more than that!!! In that case, I WILL buy the fleece jacket!
I told my dad that I have tickets to the latest One Piece movie and he said "WHAT?!? WHERE DID YOU BUY IT FROM I WANT TO WATCH IT TOO." Heehee I'm so excited!!!! I hope Wen Shuan doesn't forget!!!!!! I'll definitely wear my Tralfalgar Law hoodie there :D OH and I really want the Steins;Gate movie to be shown in Singapore!!! Dear Cathay, please show it in the cinemas!!!!!!!
Bye gotta pack for Prison Camp :')