HMV sells shirts for $14.90.
OHYA I FERGOT TO MENTION THAT I WENT TO ORCHARD WITH JOLENE YESTERDAY!!!! :DDD It was raining so I got wet :((( We looked around the AFA shop, then went to the HMV at 313 Somerset!! OMG SO SAD I HOPE HMV DOESN'T EVER CLOSE DOWN!!! Apparently, they closed down all their Irish stores because they were bankrupt :'( Like Borders! So scary I really want them to stay so I can show my descendants where to buy cool vinyl records etc etc. We didn't really do much, we just walked around and tried to identify bands LOL. In the heavy metal section, I recognized Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Marilyn Manson, and Avenged Sevenfold!!! HHAHAHAHA I THINK EVERYONE KNOWS THEM. And DIDJU KNOW?!?! HMV SELLS BAND SHIRTS THAT ARE JUST STEALS OKAY. One shirt costs like $14.90. FOURTEEN NINETY. SO CHEAP I FELT SO TEMPTED TO BUY IT but then I realized I didn't have any money :'( I feel so stupid!!!!! Shouldn't have payed my debts earlier that day. Anyway, after that we explored popular!!! I swear, popular is going to take over the world. Then we went home. Bye Jolene!
Today. Ohhhh a very confusing and sad incident happened today :((( Its about my friend Sarah!!!!! Today, youth service ended earlier than the adult one, and we were bored. So Sarah started eating the food!!! Basically, we're supposed to wait for everyone to be ready before we start to tuck in. It's not some church thing, I mean, it's basic courtesy right!!!!!!!! We were all "Hey shouldn't you wait for the adults?" But she said "AHM HUNGRY" and continued eating. I think she felt bad after a while because she tried to convince some of us to eat... And some of us DID start eating. Then she turned to me and said "Dont you have to leave early?" And I finally gave in because the youths were all munching happily already. IT WAS PEER PRESSURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just when I picked up my plate and cutlery, some woman walked in and said "YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE EATING!!!! >:(((" AND THE WORST PART IS THAT SARAH SAID "We started early because SHE has to leave for tuition." And she pointed to me!!!!!!!!!! I was stunned and slightly shocked!!!!!!!!! I mean, if you're hungry just say so, don't use me as an excuse! The woman glared angrily at me then walked back out. All the youths, save for Sarah, felt guilty and put down their plates. She just continued munching away!!!!!!! I admit, I was quite pissed after the shock had worn off. If it were me, I would just apologize and tell the truth. I definitely wouldn't start pushing the blame to someone else! :((( Boohohoohoo I feel so conflicted and I dunno how I should feel about her now. She's a nice person, but I DUNNO!!!!!!!!!!! It seems like I have to make use of this week to reevaluate our friendship :'( Maybe it's a home-schooler thing? I REALLY DUNNOOOOOOO
I sort of did my LA transcript today! It's a really interesting topic: Mini Skirts! I think it's really amazing how the miniskirt became something that represents the liberation of females. I'm not a fan of feminism or misogynism or anything, but I really think it's a brilliant invention! I think without the miniskirt, the world would still be male-dominated and assy as it was during the post-war period.
HEEHEHHEEH HAD SO MUCH FUN PLAYING WITH ETHAN AND JIEYING AND JEREMY @ PRISON CAFETERIA TODAY. Jeremy was wearing a cool spaghetti-fork shirt!!!!!!!!!!! Tut tut, it's my first time seeing him in a nice shirt! :))))))) Gave Ethan the souvenir from the Valve Store!!!! JIEYING and Ray got ONE card each ;9 HHAHAHHAHAHA THEY'RE CALLED TRADING CARDS BUT I HAVE NO ONE TO TRADE WITH EXCEPT ETHAN. SO SAD!!!!!
OHYA, me and Hyun Hee saw a kitty cat outside my condo today! It was super cute and it kept rubbing its body on me!! Hheherhheh I just hope there aren't any fleas or parasites on me now.
OK BADNIT BABIES, SLEEP LOOSE LET THE NITS BITE <3