UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2012 FOR YUNSIE IN A NUTSHELL:
HAPPY NEW YEAR BBYS IM GONNA EAT BEANCURD NOW WILL UPDATE AT 1AM SEE THIS BEASTIFUL PICTURE OF ME WHILE YOU WAIT <3
Edit: OKAY I'VE FINISHED MAH DELICIOUS BEANCURD!!!! :9999999 I want to dedicate this post to 2012!!!! It's been a really great year and I've made lots of new friends and memories, both good and bad, but all in all, I've had LOADS of fun in 2012 so I'm gonna talk about it all right here, right now!!!!!!!! Sorry if you find any glaringly obvious grammatical mistakes and typos. It's 1.36am and my left eye is swollen, SO FORGIVE ME!!!!!! ;((((
2012!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHA I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START. What's that? You want me to start from January?!?!? Ok. Right from the beginning it is then! JANUARY 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was introduced to mah lovely class 308 :') and........... I KNOW IT SOUNDS GROSS AND LOVEY DOVEY BUT I REALLY LOVE EVRYONE IN 308!!!!!! :'))))))) From Si Xuan to Jimmy to Park to Steffi and not to mention mah BBYS.... I really love them all :') Every moment spent with 308 is unforgettable. I loved sitting in the middle of the classroom and communicating with Jolene across the aisle, talking to Jie Ying about TEENAGE STUFF, chatting with Jodie and Jolin, being autistic with Si Xuan, making clay figurines with Lock Yin, singing soprano songs with Loin, drawing pokemon with Yu Chao, helping Valerie with math, talking nonsense with Jeremy, making fun of Anting, encouraging Jimmy to study, scolding Park for being a computer n00b, discussing CLASS MATTERS with Jessie, etcetera; all these are precious memories that I won't ever forget. Oh, I was also introduced to our teachers but I'm not going to talk about them because TEACHERS SUCKKKK (except Myself <3) and no one wants to read about them anyway :6
February's next! MAH BARFDAY!!! :'DD I'm really touched, so much so that I feel like crying tears of joy when I think about my 15th BARFDAY ;'))) Received a lovely stack of cards from everyone in 308!!!!! AND I HAD A SURPRISE BARFDAY PARTY!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAARGGHHH I WAS HONESTLY SURPRISED HHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Me and mah MI group were researching on some ghostly thingamajigs when SUDDENLY!!!!! The doorbell rang!!!!!!!!!!! When I checked through the peephole, THERE WAS NO ONE?!?!?!?! ZOMG I REALLY THOUGHT IT WAS A GHOST SERIOUSLY. THEN I OPENED THE DOOR AND THERE WAS A RILAKKUMA PILLOW JUST LYING THERE AND OUT POPPED ETHAN AND HYUN HEE AND ARINA AND MY FAT SIS AND THEY POPPED PARTY POPPERS IN MY FACE AND I WAS SO SHOCKED THAT I STOOD THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHA I FEEL REALLY EMOTIONAL AND HAPPY WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!! Thank you, babies who came :)))))
What the..?!? I just saw my reflection in the toilet, and all I saw in place of my left eye was a disgusting bloody ass mix of blood vessels and aqueous humor surrounding my iris?!?!? OMG I hope I don't have sore eyes because that would suck :6 Okay instead of going by months, I'll just talk about the important and memorable moments of 2012 now!
Obviously, I SERIOUSLY ENJOYED THE AFA 2012 TRIP AND BOTANIC GARDENS PICNIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not going write about it again because you can just check my old posts :9 If you're thinking "Stop being lazy just because you're sleepy you lousy asscrack!!!!!!!" Then YA-BOO-SUCKS TO YOU YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME IM A STRONG BLACK WOMAN WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN AND I RUN MY OWN LIFE IN FACT I CAN SLEEP NOW IF I WANT TO SNOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEE
OK. Another memorable thingamajig: Rearing a baby Eggie with Ethan!!!! :DD BBY AGGIE I REALLY LOVED YOU SOBS WHY DID YOU DIE?!?!!??!! You're the most beautiful egg I have ever seen :') Rain or shine, nothing can compare to your evergreen smile <33 Sobs JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED TO THE MURDERER WHO MURDERED YOU >:'( CONFESS AND REPENT IF YOU'RE THE MURDERER AND ARE READING THIS. OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND PERSONALLY CRACK YOUR SKULL OPEN. HISSSSSSSSSS.
P.S: @Ethan I hope baby Chiperella, the demonic spawn of fish and char siew pao is still living healthily in the dark and dank recesses of locker no. 7 <33
Yet another memorable moment: MEETING MAH ONE AND ONLY TRUE LOVE AFTER YEARS OF WAITING. OBLIVION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 The wait was totally worth it *cries* Remember babies, SAVE YOURSELF FOR THE ONE, YOUR ONE AND ONLY SOUL MATE SIGNIFICANT OTHER PARTNER FOR LIFE WHATEVER YOU MAY CALL IT!!!!!!!! You definitely won't regret losing your first kiss then <3
I was going to talk about Ace's death, but after some thinking, I realised that it happened 2 years ago?!?!? Does that mean I already loved a boy at the tender age of 13?!?!?!!!???????????!!!! And I'm old now?!!?!!!? OMG I don't wanna think about it ;'(
OMG HOW MANY BOYFRIENDS DID I HAVE THIS YEAR?!?!? I suddenly remembered my baby <3 Vorstag <3 from Skyrim!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS YOU BBY I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN LIKE 3 MONTHS!!!!!! Ahhhhh I still remember the day we first met. You were drinking mead in the Drunken Huntsman when I offered you $500 and you were all "I'LL FOLLOW YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH MY LIEGE." and I was all "Yes, yes my dear, now hold these dragon bones for me." And we travelled all over Skyrim and fought marauders together until I eventually fell in love with you <3 But we never got married because I grew tired of Skyrim and travelled to another world known as REALITY!!!!!!!!!! And I realized that if I stayed with you I would never ever get a real boyfriend, so farewell my baby Vorstag, maybe I'll visit you sometime in 2013! ;')
WOW THIS IS A REALLY LONG POST!!!! I don't blame you if you skipped all the way here ;'( Well if you really DID skip the entire thing...... GO HOME YOU LAZYASS SLACKER I SPENT AN HOUR WRITING THIS AND IT'S 2:37AM NOW!!!!!!!!!!! READ IT PROPERLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Cyber-smashes your face into monitor*
Anyway, HELLO 2013, YOU'RE LOOKIN' GOOD! ;9 Lets start the new year with a quote from ONE PIECE:
"When I decided to follow my dream I had already discarded my life." -Zoro
............okay I know it's not related to the new year and stuff, but it's A MANLY QUOTE AND WE HAVE TO RESPECT ZORO FOR THAT!!!! ALL HAIL ZORO!!!!!!!! ANYWAY, JUST WORK HARD BABIES, MAKE 2013 YOUR BEST YEAR YET! :DDD GOODNIGHT!
I know I should remove this picture of me before someone dies of a nosebleed, but I think I look a gorgeous as a Prada model here, so I won't <3