"It is an honor to answer questions in class." -Myself Hung
YOYOYOYOTO MAH BABY READERS!!!! Uuugehhe WEUUURGGHH I survived 4 continuous hours of lessons :))))) Actually it wasn't that bad because all the teachers felt sorry for us and kept giving us breaks. Yawwww I have the
OMG AHAHAHAHAH I JUST CAME BACK FROM THE TOILET AND SUDDENLY REMEMEBRED SOMETHING!!!! One of my primary skool classmates was a pervert who peeked over the cubicle dividers whenever we changed for P.E!!!!! PERVEET!!!!!!!!! AND THE WORST PART IS THAT HER NAME WAS EUNICE(NOT ME)!!!!!!!!!!! SO GROSS. The only reason why I remembered that was because I was wondering what I would do if a ghost suddenly peeked at me from the adjacent cubicle :6 SCARY IF IT WAS A GHOST I WOULD JUST FAINT.
OH LOL I'm sorry for the incomplete sentence in the first paragraph. Mah bladder was bursting so I had to run to the toilet before it ruptured. Sadly, I don't remember what I wanted to write anymore :((
HALP I THINK IM BECOMING A PERVERT!!!!! I should move to Japan to write manga under a fake male pseudonym, then I can be as sick as I like :6 OK BBYS The next time I say/do something sick, please punch me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah I had a massive headache in skool today :((( Well it wasn't really massive but it was just THERE at the back of mah head and it throbbed whenever I did any weird actions. So sad I think it's a sign that I'm getting older :'( I DON'T WANT TO GET WRINKLED SKIN AND CATARACTS AND ARTHRITIS AND THE WHATNOT I WANNA BE YOUNG 5EVA BBOOHOHOHOHOHOOO
YAW I'm too lazy to recall the things I originally wanted to talk about so I'll just sleep now :9
Pics: MAH MATH BOOK WHICH WAS INVADED BY PENGUINS, BORING AEP AND Nitrogen cycle done by yours truly for n00bs who don't know it :))))(;