Eheheheh my Chinese teacher is so cute!!!!!! Whenever I say "Goodbye, teacher.", she'll say "Goodbye, student." HEHEHEHEEHEHHE I ACTUALLY DID MY WORK SHITTILY TODAY BECASUE I WANTED TO GO HOME EARLY BUT SHHHHHHHHHHH
Okay so I'm taking the bus home now and it's really packed!!!!! I could barely get on the bus, and when I did, I realized that the card reader was blocked by some fat woman's great big chest. I mean, it was LITERALLY enveloped by her fats. Her chest fats. Fortunately, she saw me standing there and holding mah ez-link card awkwardly, so she moved away :))))) How nice!
Ugh Mah head feels stuffed and everything i hear sounds muffled!!!!! I think I've caught a cold :'( SINCE WE'RE ON THE TOPIC OF COLDS, I THINK ALL OF YOU DESERVE TO KNOW HOW TO DIAGNOSE YOURSELVES AND RECOVER QUICKLY!!!!!! <3
SELF-DIAGNOSIS: Symptoms you should look out for:
1. You feel cold
2. Diarrhea
3. Rashes
4. Swollen throat
RECOVERY: How to heal yourself:
1. Drink at least 12 cups of water after the initial diagnosis.
2. Sleep for 10 hours
3. Make another diagnosis.
4. Drink 15 more cups of water, at least until your pee becomes completely colorless.
It really works!!!!!!!!!!
OHYEAH LOL MATH LESSON WAS SO FUN TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! Ling told us her life story during the first half of lesson!! :DDDD Apparently, she's married and has a 19-month-old baby baboon!!!!!!! She felt the need to say that because Wen Wi thought she was L3SBI@N HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. And she said that Amanda was Ethan's gurlfren!!!! LOL SHE OBVIOUSLY LIKES ETHAN ALOT. TSK ETHAN IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU HAVE TO SMACK YOUR OWN BUTT >:((((( HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON BABY ILI?!?!?!??!???!?? HRM?!?? HRMMMPPPPH?!?!??! Heheehhhhee I talked alot during this lesson. Ms Schoon caught me reading Carl Sagan's book and saw the book-that-I-borrowed-from-Ethan and we started talking about books!!! :DDDDD Apparently, she likes reading about dystopian societies too! :DDDDDDDDD HEHEHEHEEE I really love math class now.
OHYA but band totally sucked today >:( I REALLY REALLY HONESTLY TRULY HATE GECKO BOY. I feel like slapping his smug little pinched up face whenever I see him. Okay maybe that was a little too harsh. I think our personalities just naturally clash. It's not something anyone can change :6 He tries to be nice sometimes. Occasionally, if i see him around skool and ignore him, he'll say hi or wave. BUT!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY REALLY DISLIKE HIM WHEN WE'RE IN BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's such a little prick :6 and worse part is that he's my JUNIOR. AT LEAST GIMME SOME RESPECT YOU LITTLE SH1T.
OKOK GOODNIT babies AHM sleepy