OMG I FEEL SO EMBARRASSED. I was reading this book that I borrowed from Jolene when my sis walked in and said "WHATCHA READIN'" and I said "some book" and she stared at the page I was at for a while before making a face and walking away and I thought she just got bored BUT I REALIZED THIS WAS AT THE END OF THE PAGE:
In the next instant I find myself flipped over on my back and Pace lying on top of me. I don't even try to fight him. I can feel his strength covering me, from to tip of my toes all the way up to my ******** which are squashed flat beneath his chest. And BLAHABLAMJSKDJA THERE'S ANOTHER WORSE PART BELOW OMG WHAT IF SHE READ IT AND THINKS IM A PERV NOW OMGOMG
HEHEHHEHE I think this book is actually quite nice. Basically, it's about an isolated community living in a dome because they all believe that the world outside is on fire. And this world is divided into two- the land above and the underground. Wren aka the main female protagonist is a moley mole living underground while Pace sort of belongs to the land above. LOL I want them to quickly get together but it's so tragic!!!!!!!!! It's like the Montagues and the Capulets. Except Wren isn't part of the Capulet family. She's like some grimy hobo pauper from the streets. Anyway, they should either quickly confess their love to each other or stop mucking around and touching each other in the dark caves :6
Ok I finished reading the book!!!!!! Stupid ending they didn't even say anything about the other people and problems so dumb hopefully there is a book 2.
OHYEAH SO HAPPY MAH VALVE THINGS CAME TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO ÜBER HAPPY WITH MAH PYRO LITHOGRAPH I JUST HAVE TO GET A FRAME NOW. AND THE SHIRT IS SO CUTE AND FRAGRANT MMMMMMMMM AHHHHHH EERYTHING IS JUST GREAT!!!