NC-16 POST: CONTAINS THE F-WORD READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOHO BBYS I HAD SO MUCH FUN PICNICKING WITH LOIN JIEYING JOLENE LOCKIN AND VICTORIA TODAY!!!!! :DD
*Sniff* I think mah beastifully delicate skin got sunburnt :'((((( I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE SUN WASN'T EVEN THAT HOT AND IT RAINED FOR ABOUT AN HOUR!!!!!!! AHHHHHH IT WAS FUN ANYWAY WE PLAYED SABOTEUR!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 luv mah BBYS
I actually wanted to write a super long post about my lovely picnic but my parents scolded me for nothing and I forgot all my happy thoughts.
I seriously hate it when my parents are being unreasonable. So just because I constantly forget things, I'm lazy? That doesn't even make any dumbfucking sense. Oh wait, it does, because I'm a lazyass slacker who doesn't even make her own bed. I didn't ask to be forgetful, I was born like that, and it's not something I can change so easily. I feel like crying I don't think anyone can understand how I feel >:(( You think I want to misplace my belongings on purpose?! You think I enjoy purposely leaving chocolate snacks around for Lego to eat?!? STUPID DUMB FUCKASS SHIT IM SO PISSED NOW SERIOUSLY.
UPDATE: WOW WOW WOW SO NOW YOU WANT TO TERMINATE MY PHONE PLAN?!? I AM SO HONORED THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO GO TO SUCH GREAT LENGTHS TO DISCIPLINE ME. JUST, WOW.
Pics: BEAUTIFL pictures