HALPPPP I'VE BEEN CURSED CUUUURSERDDDDDD CURSEEEDDDDDDD, I SAY!!!!! IT IS A SACRED CURSE THAT ORIGINATES FROM LONG LOONG AGO, BEFORE ANY ONE OF US WAS BORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding. UGH I HATE MY CURSED HANDS I WISH I COULD EXCHANGE THEM FOR HYUN HEE'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone!!!!!!! I'll be playing ONE song at mah piano skool's recital on the 30th of March 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come if you want to. BUT I'LL PLAY HORRIBLY BECAUSE OF THY CURSED HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'((((((((((((((( Ugg should I just reject the offer?!?!? LOL if you're wondering why I'm saying that my hands are CURSEEERD, it's because I can't play properly in front of others :'(((((( I feel so mad and sad at MESELF!! I think my piano playing is o-kay normally, but whenever I feel someone's gaze on me, my hands will shrivel up and turn into rocks!!!!!!! Not literally, but still!!!!!!!!!!!! Heeeheee I think it's even worse when someone praises me because my brain will also turn into mush.
OHYEAH I was going to talk about beaches!! Ethan reminded me of it this morning :D I LOVE BEACHES!!!!!!!!! Ah... I remember saying "Lets go to the beach!" to my family last year, but we never did go in the end.... OLOLOLOO I JUST HAD A GREAT IDEA!!!!! AFTER MAH KAWAII REUNION PICNIC DATE, WE CAN ALL GO TO THE BEACH!!!!!!!! But too bad singapore beaches suck :( I really miss going to a nice beach! I miss building sandcastles and catching starfishies and digging up pieces of poo (this happened once and it was accidental LOL) and collecting seashells. OH I once found a really nice conch in Australia, so I brought it back to singapore to put it into my vase!!! AND GUESS WHAT?!?! There was a widdle hermit crab living in it!!! :DD But sadly, I made this discovery a month after returning home. And baby hermit crab was dead. WHAT A TRAGIC STORY!!!!! Anyway, I really want to visit a nice beach again! I want to smell the lovely sea smell and feel the sand squishing under my feet ! BUT NO I DON'T WANT TO GO TO A SINAGPORE BEACH!!! SINGAPORE BEACHES SUCK BECAUSE THE SINGAPORE SEAWATER IS FILLED WITH TRASH AND SEASHIT WITH BARNACLES AND ALGAE GROWING ALL OVER THEM!! UGH I WISH I LIVED IN TIBET OR AUSTRALIA MAYBE THEN I WOULDN'T BE SO SCARED OF BARNACLES AND DISGUSTING HARMFUL MICROORGANISMS IN THE SINGAPORE SEA SINCE THE SEAWATER EVERYWHERE ELSE IS SO CLEAN!!!!!!!! ALSO, THE SEAWATER IN SINGAPORE IS SO POLLUTED THAT YOU CAN'T SEE ANYTHING SUBMERGED MORE THAN 5CM BENEATH THE SURFACE!!!!! IT'S GROSS GROSS GROSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNGH I FEEL LIKE BUILDING A PRIVATE BEACH WITH CLEAR SPARKLING WATER!!!!!!
Heehee if I had my own private beach, I would rear a colossal squid!!! And I'll hire professional divers to steal a part of the Great Barrier Reef for me heehee!!!!!
Okay bye babies have to go for piano lesson now <3
A picture of mah hotel room!