ALOHA BBYS!!! This is a typical chiobu post READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!
I spent the whole of today shopping, AND AHM MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:((((((((((( Since when did dresses become so cheap and flimsy?!? Looking at lousyass dresses makes me pissed!!! >:( I was looking for a nice dress to wear for formal dinner. Me and mah sis and mah mom and aunt went to Esprit first, which is GREAT because they don't use scritchy cheap fabric. I think I might be buying a few jackets and a shirt!!!!!!! I LOVE WINTER BECAUSE WINTER COLLECTIONS ALWAYS HAVE NICE JACKETS!!!!!!! <3 Blahabalga we spent 2 hours there then we had Starbucks with mah poor Dad who was waiting for us! We sat next to a couple from Amsterdam and they were very nice! But I think the guy was racist because he said something like "Amsterdam is pretty safe....the only thing you need to watch out for are the bl@cks." SAD!!!!!!!!!!
After that we went to ION!!! Or was it Takashimaya?!?? All I know is that we walked around beneath orchard and traversed through the MRT station. Ok at this point I was starting to get annoyed. All the boutiques that we had visited sucked!!!!! The dresses were so typical and shitty, and if they weren't shitty, they were badly studded with cheapass beads and studs which SUCKED. I REALLY FEEL IRRITATED WHEN I THINK OF IT!!!!! WHY DO PEOPLE EVEN BUY SUCH INFERIOR DRESSES ANYWAY?!? 90% of the dresses I saw were made with the same fabric, which is the scritchy-translucent-low-grade fabric. I nearly gave up after 2 hours, BUT!!!!!!! A MIRACLE APPEARED BEFORE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SPOTTED A BEAUTIFUL PERFECT SMOOTH AND LOVELY PURPLE DRESS IN ONE OF THE DISPLAY WINDOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so stunned and happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But..................we weren't meant to be <\3 I showed mah shopping mates THE DRESS and they said "Wow you have good taste!!!!! Too bad it's probably super duper expensive." AND IT WAS THEN THAT I REALISED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The display window belonged to Hugo Boss :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((( I was so sad!! And the store was closed anyway. But I started looking for nice dresses more seriously, hoping to find a dress similar to THE ONE!!!
I think my mom and sis got tired of my whining over how fashion has become a pile of shit, so they forced me to try on a weird beetle dress at FIVEEVER 21. Sadly, I was too fat :'( OH And I found a nice dress which wasn't as shitty as the others, but I didn't buy it in the end for REASONS UNKNOWN. HAHAHAHHAHAHA THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE DOES IT. I just didn't want to buy it :(
After that, mah parents ditched me and mah sissy to go for dinner with their fat friends, so our aunt treated us to Swensen's!!!!! :DD We had rodeo wings and baked mussels, and I had fish baked rice! SO YUMMY YUMYUMUYSIES!!!!! :9
Then we went home! YAWWWWWWW I WAS SO TIRED!!! In fact, I still am. I WAS STILL THINKING ABOUT THE BEASTIFUL PERFECT HUGO BOSS DRESS WHEN I GOT HOME!!!!!!!! So I tried looking for it on their website heehee. I knew the price would be exorbitant, but it still surprised me!!!!!!!! GUESS HOW MUCH IT COSTS?!?!?!?!?!?!???!?? If you guessed $100, you're wrong! $500 is also wrong! $800 is wrong!!! $1000 is STILL wrong!!!!!!!!!!! The actually price is....... USD1,395!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL DEFINITELY BUY IT WHEN I START WORKING, DEFINITELY!!!!!!! :'(
LOL Dear baby readers, don't be offended if you've read this post and you own a SCRITCHY dress! I'm not saying that people who buy those are cheap, I'm just saying that they have VERY BAD FASHION SENSE AND THEY SHOULD GO TO FASHION JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OHYa I forgot to mention that I ate lunch with mah granny today!! We had DELICIOUS DIM SUM <3
Ok bye I'm tired sorry for talking about stupid boring dresses