I don't like the Samsung Galaxy S3.
In my most humble opinion, the Samsung Galaxy S3 is a waste of metal and plastic and glass and whatever was used to make it. In fact, I don't understand why so many people like to use such a weird phone. I also think it's pretty stupid how there was such a huge uproar over how the iPhone got 1cm longer while the Samsung GS3 was praised as the "Phone of the Year" despite being 1.25 times the size of the iPhone 5 (yes, both the length AND the breadth). Plus, the screen sensitivity and user interface is still as shitty as ever, if not worse. If you are a Samsung fan, please don't start rocking back as forth while screaming "NO!!! NOOOO!!!! SAMSUNG IS DA BEST IN DA WHOLE UNIVERSE TROLOLOALOOLO". Lets face it. Even if Samsung beats Apple in sales or the lawsuit or whatever, it won't ever change that fact that Samsung's UI will never be as smooth and sophisticated as an iPhone's.
P.S: The iPhone is more durable than than the Galaxy S3. That means if I accidentally drop both phones into the toilet while pooping, the iPhone is more likely to survive.