ALOHA BABY READERS!!!
Heeeee I discovered a nice new manga and spent..... OMG WTF I SPENT 6 HOURS READING MANGA?!?! I feel so ashamed of meself :'( Time to stand in a corner and reflect on my laziness. I WAS SO ENGROSSED READING IT THAT I DIDN'T NOTICE TIME FLY BY AT ALL!!!!!!!! The title is "Code breaker", by the way! :D The plot is really wonderful and exciting but BEWARE 0.002871% of it is NC-16 material!!!!!!!! No naked people, fortunately. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT SO MUCH. Mah favourite character is this boy called Yuuki!!!!!! As in Joshua's brother Yuki but with one more "u". HEEEEE HE'S SO CUTE AND MAD AND POWERFUL I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!! Basically, he loves this cartoon character called "Nyanmaru" and is generally cute and sleepy, but when he gets mad...... HE GOES CRAZY AND DOES MAD STUFF AND DESTROYS EVERYTHING!!!!!! But I still like him :))))) The only reason why I stopped reading is because the iPad ran out of battery LOL. So I'm gonna read mah 爱的十秒 now!!!!!!!!!
OHYEAH I SAW JOLENE WITH HER NEW HAIRCUT TODAY!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA SHE LOOKS LIKE A MINIATURE MYSELF HUNG. SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pics: YUUKI DA NYANMARU LOVER!!!!! I wanted to post the picture of Jolene here but I felt it was too UNGLAMOROUS :')