Urgh Woke up with a massive headache today :(( I don't usually get headaches, but when I do, they hurt like crazy. OMG I HOPE THAT IS NOT A MEME STUPID MEMES ITS JUST NORMAL ENGLISH DUMB I HATE PEOPLE WHO USE MEMES!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahem, anyway, I think headaches are beneficial at times because they make my thinking very....acute. It's true!!!!!!!! I managed to play mah piano piece beautifully, which is normally unachievable for a lazy slacker like me. Also, I scored 1998 in a game of Scramble With Friends!!!!!!!! But the downside is that my head hurts REALLY BADLY now >:(((( Should I or should I not watch Battleship tonight?!? I've already watched 33 minutes of it. I still want to watch Batman!!!!!!! Ugh I love yet hate being unproductive. Unproductivity is like an abusive boyfriend. It hurts me so but I can't ever leave it!!!!!!!!! <\3
I feel terrible I forced my dad to buy 5 Threadless shirts for me. Or was it 6? LOL I thought he would say no but he just sighed and passed me his card?!?!? So now I feel bad :'((( I think I should just save up my own money to buy my own clothes but SADLY I AM ALREADY BANKRUPT :'((((((((((( ACK I FEEL LIKE KILLING MYSELF. WHY AM I IN DEBT WHY WHY OH WOE BEGONE