HALLO BABY READERS!!!! :D LOL I just realized that I use lots of emoticons on Facebook because I like how the emoticons turn into widdle images!!! SO KAWAII DESUDESU!!!!1!!1 I especially like this face :|] and this ^_^ and :3!!!!!!!!!!! :3 looks kinda gross huh.
So, today my only-church-friend Sarah invited me to her house to bake and ice cookies for the kids in peeleepeens!!! :D It was super fun!!!!! Her widdle sister Marianne and widdle brother Joshua joined us too :))) HAHAHAHAAA WE BURNT 70% OF THE COOKIES BUT WE JUST ICED IT ANYWAY. AWwww I hope her parents let her go to skool soon(because she's homeschooled!)!!! She likes to look at the skool photos on mah phone heehee <3 I think I already said it before, but I love to talk to her about anime!! I dont talk to anyone else in church because they all prefer to talk to mah sissy :'( ANYWAY After I iced da cookkies, I went home!! I hope the peeleeepepens children like them :)
OMGOMG SO SCARY I THINK I HAVE VASOVAGAL SYNCOPE!!!! Okay sobs this is linked to my eventful trip to the gym today. To keep it short, after running 1km, my vision became sort of wonky and colourful like how it happens sometimes during P.E, and not wanting kill myself like Thaddeus Chong (R.I.P THADDEUS!!!!), I somehow made my way back home. Then I went to the toilet because I felt like puking :'( By then my vision was so colourful and totally wonky that I could barely see anything!!!!!! I think Irwan/Lockin once told me that it was because the blood was going to mah legs and my brain was being deprived of blood, and I read somewhere that you have to sit down to get blood into your head so I sat down.... AND I THINK I FELL ASLEEP/ BLACKED OUT HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA. WAIT IT WASN'T FUNNY. IT REALLY FELT LIKE I WAS GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After a few seconds/minutes I woke up to my parents saying "What's Yunise doing in the toilet?!?" outside. Ok at this point my skin is clammy and cold, my head is pounding, the contents of my belly are at the base of my gullet, and I've thoroughly convinced myself that I'm about to die. But then I thought... "OMG SHIT. I DON'T WANT TO DIE IN A TOILET. I DON'T WANT MY PARENTS TO DISCOVERED MY COLD NEKKID CORSPE IN THE FREAKIN' TOILET. I WANT TO DIE A HERO. AND I HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN MY FIRST KISS YET." So I dragged myself into the shower and turned it on at full blast and on maximum heat!!!!!!!!!!! I scalded myself obviously *cries* BUT I REVIVED!!!!!!! I BOUNCED BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHM ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAYAYAYYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYTAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAAYAYYAYY IM SO GLAD AND THANKFUL FOR MY LIFE OMG SOBS DEAR READERS PLEASE TREASURE YOUR LIVES YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN A MOMENT WILL BE YOUR LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok after my lovely shower, I searched online and found someone else with the same symptoms!!!! Apparently, this thingamajig is called Vasovagal Syncope! And I found out that it's not exactly life threatening HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. But at least i know what it is now :))))) After that I went to granny's house to eat NOMNOMNOMNOM :9
OK GOODNITE BABY READERS HERE'S A COOKIE THAT I ICED :D