Ugh I feel so mad and sad >:'( Sometimes I wish that my parents would just shut up and LISTEN to me for once. My Dad is okay, he listens to me 87% of the time, which is acceptable. But my mom barely listens. If I had to put it in numerical terms, the probability of her listening to me speak at any given point in time is close to 0. This is a conversation that took place 5 minutes ago.
Mom: *Takes out cheesecake baked by friend* Hmmm is this Oreo cheesecake nice?
Me: I haven't tried it.
Mom: Ahhh It looks so chocolatey. My cheesecake is better right?
Me: I said I haven't tried it!!
Mom: Oh. Do you want some?
Me: Yes.
Mom: *Keeps cheesecake in fridge*
WTF IT'S LIKE I'M INVISIBLE!!!!!!! Ok here's another conversation that happened while we were eating dinner
Mom: *Scooping the last broccoli* Do you want the broccoli?
Me: Yes.
Mom: *Eats*
!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY I FEEL SO ANNOYED AND MAD. OHYEAH There was this period of time where I got so frustrated that I just stopped talking to everyone and my mom told my sissy to talk to me because she thinks I'm emo and antisocial?!?!?! SO DUMB THERE'S NO POINT IN TALKING TO ANYONE AT HOME IF NO ONE LISTENS. Ugh To be fair, I think I'm a terrible kid too, but I will definitely try to listen to whatever my future kid says, regardless of whether he or she is a delinquent or not!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHA I'VE SEEN THIS PICTURE BEFORE BUT I STILL FIN IT FUNNY