HALLO MAH BBY READERS!!!!!! OMG I think I have to wash mah hair again. During dinner, I attempted to eat mah slimy hor fun while reading manga, and as a result, the whole bowl nearly dropped on the floor and the sauce sprayed everywhere and all over mah hair :'(((((((( WAHHGHH I FEEL SLIMY AND GROSS NOW!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna let Lego lick mah face yumyum:9
HALP!!!!! I'm addicted to manga again :'( I have 2 recommendations this time!! :D The first one is Bokutachi wa Tomodachi ga sukunai!, which means "We have very little friends!" LOL. It's about a bunch of kids who form a club to learn about making friends because they're loners. HHAHAHAHAHHAHA I FEEL LIKE SUCH A LOSER READING IT BUT ITS REALLY FUNNY!!!!!! Oh but BEWARE chapter 7 is R-rated!!!!!! The second manga is The Sleepy Residents of Birdcage Manor! DON'T JUDGE ME ITS A SHOUJO MANGA BUT THE PLOT IS BEASTIFUL AND THE CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DISTINCT PERSONALITIES OH I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Neheehee I love to read manga about people living in manors. OHYEAH I was reminded of another manor manga!!!! It's called Maison De something and I read it long ago but it's just unforgettable!! :DD OHNOOOOOO I HOPE IM NOT BECOMING AN OTAKU NEEEEETTT
Pics: A scene from Bokutachi blahblahbalha and a status I couldn't stop laughing at!!!!