YAAAAAAAAY SO HAPPY I LEARNT HOW TO DO THE OWL BIRD CALL TODAY!!! :D It's so cool that I'm obsessed with it!!! And the coolest part is that when I did it at my window, an owl hooted back!!!!!!!!!(Well it could've been another human but!!!!)!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED CAN'T WAIT TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH OWLS <3
Auntie-not-really-my-auntie Chelsea came over for Christmas lunch today! :D She brought her sons and husband and a friend too! *shiver* I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING DISTURBING OMG. Anyway, Timothy has grown so much!!!!!! In the past I thought he was gay and everyone always laughed at him for wearing alphabet undies :'( But he's become so cool and gentle now!!! Sadly, I didn't talk to him because ahm SOCIALLY AWKWARD :'((((((((((((((( Samuel is as cool and calm as ever. DAMMIT I THINK IM THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDN'T CHANGE!!!!!!! :'(((( I really think I'm the same person as the me 10 years ago, but a little crankier. I WANNA BE YOUNG 5EVA!!!!!!!&@@$&@@
Heeehee I forgot to mention that Sarah(not foo) came over yesterday! I think she'll come over every Friday with her mom from now on because they'll have some church thingamajig at mah house. We had a very strange conversation. And we walked baby Lego at the poolside <3
OH And I rearranged mah closet! :D I FEEL SO PROUD OF MESELF. UNLIKE OTHER GURLS, I REARRANGED EVERYTHING IN 15 MINUTES!!! :D Of course, I didn't touch my "weird clothes" section which makes up about 70% of my clothes but STILL!!!!! I divided my shirts and pants into 8 piles! :D Here are the categories that I grouped them into, maybe you guys will find them useful! :)))))
BOTTOMS:
1. Pyjamas + long pants
2. O.P. Bermudas
3. Shit pants that I won't wear ever again
4. Miscellaneous thingamajigs
SHIRTS:
1. School rags
2. Comfy home shirts
3. Shit shirts that I won't wear ever again
4. Beautiful public-worthy shirts
OKAY AHM SLEEPY BYE
Pics: LOL I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING AT BOTH OF THESE!!!!!!! Too bad if the font is too small and you can't read it :6