RESTRICTED POST DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU ARE A 15 YEAR-OLD FEMALE!!!!!!!!!!!
Yoyoyma baby readers!!!! :DD Ahm leaving for band camp tomaolo!!!!!! ;'((((( Oh yeah heehee I was going to talk about a major concern I have when packing for camp or a trip..............DECIDING HOW MANY UPPER-UNDERGARMENTS AND UNDIES I NEED TO PACK. Ugh they're terribly problematic but its really the former that gets to me :'( I usually just follow the general rule of "number of days x 2 + 2" but I get paranoid after a while and end up packing my entire collection. AM I THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS PROBLEM?!?
Ok I've finished packing.
@!@!@#!#$@#)!@&# I HATE SYNCING MY PHONE TO MAH LAPTOP!!!!!! I always tell myself it'll only take a few minutes, but I end up getting so irritated at everything that I spend at least 1.5
hours reorganizing and renaming all my files :'( BUT!!!!! At least my songs are nicely labelled now :))))
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I FEEL SO HAPPY STUPID ASS SHIT TIDEBUY FINALLY SHIPPED OUT MAH PACKAGE AFTER 20 DAYS!!!!!! I hope its not made of inferior cloth or tissue paper :'( Actually, WHY DID I EVEN BUY IT?!?!? I feel so stupid and impulsive now :'( But mah sis says that if it comes, she'll pay 2/3 of the total cost as a christmas pressie :'))) OK After this package + mah threadless package + mah Valve package arrives, I'll stop buying stuff until May 2013!!!!!!!!(excluding formal dinner dress teehee)!!! UGH FORMAL DINNER. YAY Can't wait to go to Esprit mah 2nd favouritest boutique to shop for mah formal dinner dress!!!!! I love boutiques that bring clothes in by season, the colours and designs are so unique!!! OMG STOP I DONT WANT THIS BLOG TO BE A DUMB CHIOBU CLOTHES SITE BYE
OHYEAH SO SAD TODAY STUPID FAT PREGNANT LEIRA SEPARATED ME AND SHERLYN!!!! >:(((( I think I talk too much at times but...........!!!!!!!!!!! So sad I had to entertain meself by communicating physically with Jolene and trying to talk to Charmaine </3 Ok ahm sleepy so bye 4 real