Today, mah mom forced me to attend the last sermon of the last day of mah sissy's camp. I have nothing against church camps or sermons or whatever but I just didn't feel like going today >:( To be honest, I don't really like going to this church because 90% of the youths are delinquents who dye their hair and try to run away from camp. Mah only friend Sarah is part of the 10% HEEHEHHEHEHE. Anyway, I went to he toilette at one point and met........ MAH SISSY AND SARAH!!!!!!!!!! I could hear my sis saying "You always have to go to the toilet..." So I shouted "YALLO!!!!!!!" And they were so surprised to see me pop out from the cubicle!!!!!!!! Somehow, we started talking about anime and boys and stuff until we ended up laughing and shrieking LOL. SUDDENLY!!!!!!!!!!! Some guy who was obviously angry barged into the female toilet and told us to shut up because the whole hall could hear us :'(((( After that, I did the walk of shame back to mah seat with mah mom (+ the whole hall) glaring at me the whole time :'(((( Huh. ACTUALLY I FEEL QUITE ANNOYED. SO WHAT IF I WAS NOISY HUH?!? I DIDN'T WANT TO BE THERE ANYWAY. OMG I'm afraid I'm turning into a delinquent :'( AHM scared!!!!! I hope all of you know that I'm joking whenever I say I'm in my rebellious phase. I'm not, really!!!!!!! I've never ever had a rebellious phase!!! :'((((((((((( Dear Lord, please let me stay a good teenager and ne'er let me become a bad rebellious evil satanic troubled cultist teen.
OHYEAH I FEEL SO PROUD OF MESELF I COMPLETED MAH MATH + LA + BIO TODAY!!!!!!!! WOW IM AMAZED AT MESELF!!!!!!!!!!! It looks like I can be efficient when I want to! :') Unfortunately, I'm stuck now because I lost mah chemistry stuff and my physics book got cleared by the dumb skool and I don't have Chinese foolscap SO TOO BAD TOMORROW IM GONNA ENJOY MAHSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pics: A beautiful rainbow that I saw today! :D AND JIGGLYPUFFMAN MAH NEW FAVOURITE SUPERHERO