I HAVE FINALLY BECOME A TRUE LADY!!!!!! Not. Spent 2 hours painting mah BEASTIFUL GORGEOUS nails today! :DD I really don't understand how other females do it so quickly and beautifully because I suck at it. IT'S SO HARD!!!!!!! Maybe it's because I'm not ambidextrous and I have this habit of mashing my fingers together when I'm concentrating. Well my left hand looks okay, but my right hand.....well............. TO BE HONEST IT LOOKS LIKE A NEWBORN BABY PUKED ON IT >:'((((((((((((( Its supposed to be bulbasaur themed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??!&:@2$/&19;$ Anyway, after painting layers and layers and layers, I finally finished at 5pm!!!!! Then I pranced around in joy for 10 minutes before combing my hair and ruining my hard work :'((((((((((((((((((( I was too lazy to fix it so now there's a gaping hole on my middle finger. :( IM NEVER DOING THIS EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
OHYEAH MY SISTER'S STALKER MAKES HIS DEBUT ONCE MORE! Armed with a gift, he plans to appear at the stroke of MIDNIGHT! At least that's what he told her. My Dad's setting up the home theatre and we're going to watch a loooooong movie now, so I hope he doesn't disrupt it later. :6
How strange, it doesn't even feel like Christmas. My parents have completely given up on decorating the house. Apparently, they're "taking a break", but I have a feeling this break will last forever :( I WANT TO BUY BEASTIFUL TWINKLY CHRISTMAS LIGHTS FROM IKEA!!!!!! >:((((( AND I WANT TO DECORATE A CHRISTMAS TREE AND MAKE A SNOWMAN!!!!!! :(((((((((((((((( I think my family doesn't care about Christmas anymore. The only present I received was from my dad, and it wasn't even a real present! I just forced him to pay for the stuff I bought online and he sighed and did it. Anyway, I wrapped a cylindrical package of chocolate digestive biscuits (mah FAV biscuits from m&s :9 ) for MESELF!!!!! I'm trying to forget what I wrapped so dont remind me. I'll probably be thinking something like "I WONDER WHAT'S INSIDE THIS BEASTIFUL CYLIDRICAL PRESENT FROM MYSELF????!?!???????,??!" at 12am !!!! So exciting!!!!!!!!!
OKAY 30 MINUTES HAVE PASSED. Is it Christmas yet?!?!?!??
No.