I had such a sad and beautiful dream last night. It felt so real that I was so stunned when I woke up!! Ungh I feel like crying now. Before I forget it, here's the dream that I had:
For some strange and unknown reason, I was in a school toilet. I vaguely knew that I was staying over in school!! There were some girls in the toilet nattering away, but I just went to the free shower cubicle, which was super big. After opening the door, I started to look for a hook to hang mah stuff when suddenly......... I REALIZED THAT THERE WAS A WIDDLE BOY SITTING ON THE BENCH IN THE CUBICLE!!!! LOL I was thinking "WHAT'RE YOU DOIN' IN THE FEMALE TOILET HUH, YOU WIDDLE MALE KID?!?!?" and was about to yell at him, when he looked up at me with sad eyes. :'(((((( So I just put mah stuff down and asked him to look after it while I went to look for his mom/sister/granny or whatever. But the door was jammed. After trying to jiggle it open 722682932792 times, I gave up. That was when I realized how silent the toilet had become. It was as if the noisy gurls from when I entered had completely disappeared!!! In fact, I didn't even hear them leave!!!! All of a sudden, a hand came out from behind me and pushed the door open.
HAHAAHHAHAHA I KNOW IT SOUNDS CREEPY NOW BUT IN THE DREAM IT WAS QUITE OKAY!!! Ok back to the dream.
It was the boy!! Only, it wasn't. I recognized some of the boy's features but...... HE HAD TURNED INTO A TEENAGER!!!!!!!! I would've punched him and ran away, but he was handsome. \(//∇//)\ I ran out and discovered that everyone had really disappeared!! The worst part was that the door leading back to the school had also disappeared along with them. The boy came up to me, and sadly told me his story. His name was Ashdooswidamo (not really. All I remember was that there was an "ash" in front of his name, so lets call him that). He had been cursed to live forever and he lost the ability to interact with the real world. And sometimes, normal people would get sucked into his universe. Like me. (I know it sounds stupid when I say it here but when he said it to me, it was really tragic and sad!!!!!!) So I had entered his universe the moment I stepped into the cubicle. Not knowing how to react, I just stared at him. He was really handsome LOL. Voices wafted through the windows. There were people looking for me and calling my name!!! I could even see their silhouettes!! I jumped up to the window and tried to call back. Someone said "I can hear her!!!!" so I waited and waited but it was as if no one could see the toilet!!! Feeling annoyed, I jumped down from the thingamajig that I was standing on. "So what do you do normally?" I asked Ash. Smiling for the first time, he grabbed my hand and ran around the toilet (which was HUGE) until we arrived at an alley. My heart thumped. Not because a handsome boy was holding my hand, but because the alley was pitch black. I couldn't even see anything more than a meter away. But Ash pulled me in, and we ran through the alley. I shut my eyes throughout. When we emerged, I opened my eyes and realized that Ash and I were wearing yukatas. My hair was pinned up too! HAHHAHA I FELT LIKE CINDERELLA THEN. I looked around to see where we were, and was amazed. It was like one of those Japanese summer firework festivals. Booths lined the streets that I saw, lanterns were hung all over the place, and there were people. People wearing masks, leading their children around, running about with their friends, and having fun. I found out the people weren't human later on, but the sight that greeted me was beautiful.
It really was beautiful. I want to go to a real Japanese firework festival one day. :)
Ash brought me around. We ate takoyaki, tried to catch fish, bought our own masks and did so many things. Then we sat down on a hill not too far from the booths and watched the fireworks. They were spectacular. Then Ash told me he was going to break the curse today, to send me home. I.e: He was going to die/disappear and I was never going to see him again. I nearly cried then. "We can stay like this forever. I don't mind not going back." I said. He gave that sad smile again, and I realized that it was just like the Sesame Street episode about how Elmo wished it was Christmas everyday. Can you imagine eating takoyaki and watching fireworks and walking around such a vibrant place alone everyday? It must be really lonely. I felt so sad for Ash. I didn't know when he was born, but it must've been a very long time ago. I stared at his face, his beautiful blond hair and his lovely brown eyes. This is embarrassing, but I held his hand LOL. I THINK I WAS IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The firework display was still going on, but Ash suddenly stood up. He whispered something to himself, and he started glowing. Turning to me, Ash laughed and said "Try not to miss me!" I laughed and said goodbye, watching as he disintegrated into a golden powder and got carried away into the wind.
When I opened my eyes, I was in my room. I wonder if our souls travel to a faraway place when we sleep? Maybe I'll see Ash again, in another dream, and in another dimension.
Wow I spent 1.5 hours writing this post an trying to recall all the details!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's really sad HUH :'( *Cries* I MISS ASH ALREADY!!!