Ah I've just finished watching Howl's Moving Castle. IT'S SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL AND TOUCHING. I think I was a baby the last time I watched it because I really didn't remember anything!! OH AND THE MAIN THEME BY JOE HISAISHI IS SO SOOTHING AND ROMANTIC I FEEL LIKE CRYING WHEN I LISTEN TO IT. And Howl! Oh, Howl has everything that a girl could ever want in a man. He's brilliant, eccentric, charming, gentlemanly, kind, elegant, brave, peace-loving and almost perfect. His only flaw is that he's a playboy :'( Ahhh, I want Howl to hold my hands and let me take a stroll in the sky too. Sophie is also a great character! She's so courageous!!!!!!! And I love the widdle kid too but I fergot his name <3 Ahh gentlemen like Howl are hard to find these days. OMG I HAVE TO STOP THINKING ABOUT HOWL (NOT Joshua Wolfhowl).
I'm wish I were a stealthy person.
Howl's kind expression, Howl bringing Sophie for a stroll, the wild octopus that appeared in the band room and the two monsters that reside in our school pond!