The end!!!!!! Of day 2.
YDSP CAMP DAY 2 JUST ENDED!!!!!!!! It was EXHAUSTING. We were introduced to 72927194917192 rocket equations :'((( Well it wasn't that bad since we got to launch those lame water rockets at the end :DD Speaking of the rocket launch, I really don't like working with the boy from another skool who is in my group :( We had to use hot glue guns to build our rockets, and he was all "Eh. Let me glue. I have experience one." and I felt like saying "SHUT UP I THINK EVERYONE HERE HAS USED A GLUE GUN BEFORE, DUMBASS!!" And he kept trying to use his finger to spread the glue?!?! You OBVIOUSLY don't need to spread glue from a glue gun right?!? People use glue guns because they need the glue to be thick to hold things in place!! The worst part is that Ryan started spreading the glue too.... With the hot glue tip. Soon after that, I gave up trying to explain to them the pointlessness of spreading glue. :(( Ah, I had chicken and pasta for lunch :9 I love western food!!!!!!!! I hope it's Japanese food tomorrow heehee.
I'm sitting on a reserved seat on the MRT now :((( I don't usually dare to but today is an exception because the station I'm alighting at is 15 stops away >:((( It's so FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I reach home, I still have to do mah stupid space homework :'(((((((((((( UGH SOME FAT KID SITTING NEXT TO ME IS SCREAMING "OPPA GUNDAM STYLE". STUPID SHUTTUP
Here's a picture of mah rocket!!! :D It's right in the centre of the picture. You have to zoom in and squint a little, but im sure you'll be able to see the neon green rocket.